NBA

Status
Not open for further replies.
What TV channels are the play-offs on?

Went to new york last month and caught a knicks game at MSG. I know they have had a terrible season but ive fell in love, been following there games ever since.

BT and ESPN mate. Clips and Spurs on tonight, been a brilliant game. BT also does the round up shows Inside Stuff and NBA Action too.

:lol:
Feel for you mate!
And I thought Miami's 1 year rebuild was bad

my own fault, I chose the fuckers.

We fired our coach because the owner didnt like how he played basketball (defence and traditional) as it wasn't exciting enough for him, Malone our coach was winning too much (we were 9-6 to start the year) and the owner thought if we didn't fire him then the team might actually do well and then he couldn't sack him if did too well :lol:

So then we got a coach who plays fast tempo but it doesnt suit any of our players, who were loyal to our old coach. And our only good player Demarcus Cousins wants to leave because of it.

Add to that the fact that our owner decided who we were going to pick last season and picked Nick Stauscus (a bust) over Payton (looking one of the ROTY) and a few years earlier our old owner picked in 2011 Jimmer Fredett over Klay Thompson and 2012 Thomas Robinson over Diamian Lillard

See the Spurs made full use of Jordan's poor free throws again last night? Not really a fan of the tactic, but fair play to them for using it.

I used to love the NBA back when it was on terrestrial & the Sonics were going strong (must be 20 or so years ago now i think about it :eek:). Lost track of it once it moved to Sky / BT and now I couldn't tell you the first thing about how good any of the teams or players are doing.

Can anyone recommend a streaming site for watching / catch up on the NBA?

I suppose I could do with some recommendations for a team to follow too :lol:

I used to love the NBA back when it was on terrestrial & the Sonics were going strong (must be 20 or so years ago now i think about it :eek:). Lost track of it once it moved to Sky / BT and now I couldn't tell you the first thing about how good any of the teams or players are doing.

I'd assume Live Media Player has all of them?

I reckon you should go for someone decent but not tooooo good at the minute as that's just glory supporting! ;)

I'm a Knicks fan and it is awful. Worse than supporting Sunderland.

Maybe go New Orleans Pelicans? They've got a young superstar in Anthony Davis who will be the best player in the league in 3-4 years.

Sacramento Kings :cool:

The Pelicans is a good call, they have arguably the best young player in the league and a load of other good young players. Or the Warriors if you fancy supporting a really really good team (a team likely to win)

No apple for me - i'm looking for something that i can watch on my desktop. Like the idea of new orleans, but why did they have to call themselves the pelicans???

I was the same up until the start of last season but I'm right back into it now.

I was a sonics fan back in the 90's as well but chose clippers as my team now based on Blake Griffin and Chris Paul highlight reels mainly.

Loads of top 10 vids on YouTube for you to get to know the current players and a show called Inside the NBA is on there as well which I suppose is a bit like MOTD and its canny funny as well.

Also download the NBA game time app as loads of videos and highlights on there as well.

Just discovered NBAT7 on YouTube and facebook who is putting up full videos of the playoff games so been able to watch the last few full clippers games

I was the same up until the start of last season but I'm right back into it now.

I was a sonics fan back in the 90's as well but chose clippers as my team now based on Blake Griffin and Chris Paul highlight reels mainly.

Loads of top 10 vids on YouTube for you to get to know the current players and a show called Inside the NBA is on there as well which I suppose is a bit like MOTD and its canny funny as well.

Also download the NBA game time app as loads of videos and highlights on there as well.

Just discovered NBAT7 on YouTube and facebook who is putting up full videos of the playoff games so been able to watch the last few full clippers games

Had a nose about those vidoes & they're exactly what i need to get back into basketball - cheers

Might follow the Bucks, reasonably old team, not a massively popular and i liked Jason Kidd as a player. They seem to be building for the future too, so good times ahead :D

EDIT Laughing my back off at the uncalled travels bit on Inside nba :lol:

Last edited:
Had a nose about those vidoes & they're exactly what i need to get back into basketball - cheers

Might follow the Bucks, reasonably old team, not a massively popular and i liked Jason Kidd as a player. They seem to be building for the future too, so good times ahead :D

EDIT Laughing my back off at the uncalled travels bit on Inside nba :lol:
Yeah they're some quality bits on Shaqtin a fool!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back