mariner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is a f***ing joke. Biased ref of the highest order

Overall I didn't think he was that bad yesterday. I was more annoyed with the linesman on the west stand who was behind play on several occasions. There was a couple of times where 50/50 went to man u however he evened it up later, but maybe it was how he seen it.
However on balance I thought it was a not a bad performance and we won. Also went to a very good amateur production at the Royalty last night of 1984. So all in all a very good day

Nearly forgot to mention the mas result. What a cracking day

I actually think refs have shown less 'bias' against us (e.g. we've had less controversial decisions go against us) since Allardyce has been here.

That in itself indicates to me that the refs I've mentioned are not just shit, but are actually cheats & do have an agenda against SAFC.

And I know how delusional that sounds :lol:

@Voice of fair play @redandwhiterob @Butcher's Coat @JonMc

Fill your boots lads :lol:

Idiots like you aren't worth my time tbh

I actually think refs have shown less 'bias' against us (e.g. we've had less controversial decisions go against us) since Allardyce has been here.

That in itself indicates to me that the refs I've mentioned are not just shit, but are actually cheats & do have an agenda against SAFC.

And I know how delusional that sounds :lol:

@Voice of fair play @redandwhiterob @Butcher's Coat @JonMc

Fill your boots lads :lol:

Just when your first post this morning seemed a bit more measured,you go and do that dreary dreary me.

Has it ever crossed your mind that a ref has approx spilt seconds to give decisions and he might just give what he sees in that split second from the one look,one angle he sees, is that such a alien concept.!

So let's get this straight they still biased against Sunderland, but no as biased now Sam manager?:lol:,

Id say 4 was a penalty he flicked the ball with his hand intentionally then held his face to try and fool the ref.
No he f***ing didn't! What replay were you watching? He put his hand up to protect his face (after pushing JoS!) and the ball bounced off his hand. What advantage could be possibly be trying to gain from handling the ball on his f***ing forehead?

World Cup final referee disagreed with you
Not for the first time has that clown been wrong, especially now he's retired and likes to get his face on TV. I'd love to know his thinking for intentional handball there.

No he f***ing didn't! What replay were you watching? He put his hand up to protect his face (after pushing JoS!) and the ball bounced off his hand. What advantage could be possibly be trying to gain from handling the ball on his f***ing forehead?

Not for the first time has that clown been wrong, especially now he's retired and likes to get his face on TV. I'd love to know his thinking for intentional handball there.

So you accept it hit his hand. So what explanation can you give for why he clutched his face as if that is where the ball hit other than he knew he had committed an offence and was trying to deceive the referee.

I thought Marriner had a good game to be fair.
There were a quite few fouls committed by us that he didn't blow for.

Far too many bedwetters on here who are paranoid about ref's having an agenda against us.
I don't know about any agenda but he certainly let them away with three blatant fouls first half. Including a bit of wrestling on Khazri on the by line.

I have never ever heard a fan who after a game says the ref should have given more fouls against us. It is just not something a true fan would ever say.

You're not even convincing yourself are you?

I thought Marriner had a good game to be fair.
There were a quite few fouls committed by us that he didn't blow for.

Far too many bedwetters on here who are paranoid about ref's having an agenda against us.

I hope wicketkeeer doesn't read that mate. Not a real fan in his opinion.

Marriner had a great game. Top refereeing performance. Held his nerve in the last minute when he could have given them a penalty. Gave us the free kick that led to our first when a weaker referee could have said it was a coming together. Loads of pushing and shoving going on during Kone's goal which he could easily have given a free kick for. Didn't book Khazri when Rooney was pleading for him to do so.

Top stuff.

The referees I've named consistently either give decisions against SAFC or don't give decisions in our favour.
I'm not saying they are colluding to do that ie a betting syndicate; what I am saying is that we need to work harder to gain points when these referees are in charge, than we would if other referees were officiating (playing against 12 men).
At the end of the day, if we score a fair goal, it's a goal, but the majority of 50/50 or even 60/40 decisions when these refs are in charge, go in favour of the opposition.

You are around the bend :lol:

Marriner had a great game. Top refereeing performance. Held his nerve in the last minute when he could have given them a penalty. Gave us the free kick that led to our first when a weaker referee could have said it was a coming together. Loads of pushing and shoving going on during Kone's goal which he could easily have given a free kick for. Didn't book Khazri when Rooney was pleading for him to do so.

Top stuff.

Could have penalised Toivonen for wrestling Rooney in the box, and Van Aanholt for a handball, as well as O'Shea.

But he must be a cheat.

Top stuff.
You're not talking about the game I watched yesterday. The one where the fans were up in arms at numerous poor first half decisions.

Could have penalised Toivonen for wrestling Rooney in the box, and Van Aanholt for a handball, as well as O'Shea.

But he must be a cheat.

50/50 calls in our favour don't count ffs. Ones that go against us are the worse decisions in the history of football and shows corruption

Get with the f***ing programme Mr

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back