mariner

Status
Not open for further replies.

I don't know about any agenda but he certainly let them away with three blatant fouls first half. Including a bit of wrestling on Khazri on the by line.

A bit of tunnel vision there. Why not try and see the big picture and realise that SAFC also committed numerous fouls as well.

A bit of tunnel vision there. Why not try and see the big picture and realise that SAFC also committed numerous fouls as well.
It seems Rob Draper from the Mail got it wrong too. He thought it was a penalty when Rooney handled. Where's his season ticket at.

Good to see I have another member joining my ever growing gang;)
You never think a ref got it wrong. That's why refereeing will never improve. They don't admit their mistakes.

No my vision is good. That particular assault happened in front of my stand

It seems Rob Draper from the Mail got it wrong too. He thought it was a penalty when Rooney handled. Where's his season ticket at.

You never think a ref got it wrong. That's why refereeing will never improve. They don't admit their mistakes.

Refereeing will never improve a great deal unless technology is brought in,as it is simply too difficult for the human eye alone,it is proved every week,yesterday was the case in point,I actually agree with your first point it was a pen,when Rooney handled,however anyone with any common sense,can see that is was extermply difficult to spot from where the ref was,refs get things wrong all the time because it is absolutely inevitable under the circumstances.

Criticising them week in week out will solve fuck all, thinking of ways to help them probably would.

No he f***ing didn't! What replay were you watching? He put his hand up to protect his face (after pushing JoS!) and the ball bounced off his hand. What advantage could be possibly be trying to gain from handling the ball on his f***ing forehead?

Not for the first time has that clown been wrong, especially now he's retired and likes to get his face on TV. I'd love to know his thinking for intentional handball there.
This! I must be blind if I'm seeing that he brought his hand up straight and the ball hit his hand so his hand naturally deflects away as his fingers wobble arl ower! :eek:

I'm watching the video which is decent quality but even in the shitty quality gif below I can see it

Logon or register to see this image

Don't read the Mail.
What did he say when Sunderland commited fouls and the ref never blew for them by the way?
He didn't mention them as they weren't as obvious to him as the ones against us. Anyway, said my piece and its all about opinions and ours differ. I am surprised that someone at that game yesterday has that opinion, but we move on and on this occasion bad decisions haven't cost us.

Refereeing will never improve a great deal unless technology is brought in,as it is simply too difficult for the human eye alone,it is proved every week,yesterday was the case in point,I actually agree with your first point it was a pen,when Rooney handled,however anyone with any common sense,can see that is was extermply difficult to spot from where the ref was,refs get things wrong all the time because it is absolutely inevitable under the circumstances.

Criticising them week in week out will solve fuck all, thinking of ways to help them probably would.
You're right but this bloke ignored using his assistants who probably saw some of these. Prehab26 had first hand knowledge

This! I must be blind if I'm seeing that he brought his hand up straight and the ball hit his hand so his hand naturally deflects away as his fingers wobble arl ower! :eek:

I'm watching the video which is decent quality but even in the shitty quality gif below I can see it

Logon or register to see this image
Marriner was too busy posing with his best side to the carry cam. Didn't even look. It's safc. Job done.

He didn't mention them as they weren't as obvious to him as the ones against us. Anyway, said my piece and its all about opinions and ours differ. I am surprised that someone at that game yesterday has that opinion, but we move on and on this occasion bad decisions haven't cost us.

There are football fans who have the ability to see a game from a bigger perspective, and not just through red & white striped blinkers.

You're right but this bloke ignored using his assistants who probably saw some of these. Prehab26 had first hand knowledge

I am on about that particular instance because Rooney was so close OShea,it was extremely difficult to spot,most of the players around the instance never realised in was a hand ball,never mind the officials.

I know prehab was quick to point out he scored low in the game,however when I asked if it made sense that Marriner must have scored high quite a lot of times to be a ref in one of the top leagues in the world I got no reply!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back