Lets cut our losses with Connor Wickham

Status
Not open for further replies.

So @Jimmy Salami did you watch a lot of Phillips at non league level? You claim to have seen him when he was young. What about Charlie Austin? Did he get 3 a game in the PL at 16 like it seems you expect? Was Quinn the same player he was all his time with us at 23? Stop talking pure, filthy horseshite.

Quinny up until later in his career was known for anything but that.

I bump this thread after every game

yet the divs like uncocky rocky still want the clown connor to fire the club onto bigger and better places :D

I bump this thread after every game

yet the divs like uncocky rocky still want the clown connor to fire the club onto bigger and better places :D
Every SAFC fan should want Connor to fire us to bigger and better places, same goes for Fletch, Jozy, and even Graham as they are currently our players and who we need to support. Connor Wickham is far from a complete player, but he's the best we've got if we are going to continue to play this system. What we need is for the attacking midfielders to get closer to Wickham quicker and help him move the defenders about to create space.

I think we are all well aware of your position on Connor Wickham so I'll politely ask you to stop nit picking about EVERYTHING! You have a clue agenda and that's not going to change. Don't bring up the "It's a debate" card as your views and narrow-mindedness have shut off all debate in this thread, Wickham is a good player when things are going right for him, the fact he's not scored in the league this season but has still provided a lot when we've been on the attack is testament to his ability as a footballer.

Try and get 1-2 million and move the lad on

Yeah thanks for the goals at the end of last season but he is far from the quality we need to get the goals to push us away from the bottom half of the league

Championship player in my eyes
der!

Try and get 1-2 million and move the lad on

Yeah thanks for the goals at the end of last season but he is far from the quality we need to get the goals to push us away from the bottom half of the league

Championship player in my eyes
Oh dear

This board is ridiculous, they either think the player is a world beater or shit.

Take this thread for example, after a good end to last season, a few shit games later a few people want to cash in on Wickham.

Then Wickham scores one goal and all of a sudden its a laughable suggestion to sell him, this board really is full of idiots.

This board is ridiculous, they either think the player is a world beater or shit.

Take this thread for example, after a good end to last season, a few shit games later a few people want to cash in on Wickham.

Then Wickham scores one goal and all of a sudden its a laughable suggestion to sell him, this board really is full of idiots.

I'm laughing at the people who last week refused to acknowledge a good performance from Wickham, who claimed he wouldn't score until a deflection in November and that he'd bump this thread after every game to highlight Wickham's performance that game.

You can now go and fuck yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back