Lets cut our losses with Connor Wickham

Status
Not open for further replies.

Altidore and DG would have scored that header as well so lets not forget hus lack of pace except for that small stroll...still need to do more to impress.

Has that got anything to do with Wickham?

You're clueless, you slag Wickham off completely and your agenda is plain.

Vs Swansea he was great but didn't score = shit

Today he did ok and scored and made another = shit
Show me a hatrick or wait 2 goals and I will shut up for life. Quote me on this for life...he will never score 2 goals in a game this season or I will banish from this forum....This I promise.....You CW fly boys.

I'm laughing at the people who last week refused to acknowledge a good performance from Wickham, who claimed he wouldn't score until a deflection in November and that he'd bump this thread after every game to highlight Wickham's performance that game.

You can now go and fuck yourself
Typical reply from certain members of this board.

Jimmy Salami said:
Altidore and DG would have scored that header as well so lets not forget hus lack of pace except for that small stroll...still need to do more to impress.

Show me a hatrick or wait 2 goals and I will shut up for life. Quote me on this for life...he will never score 2 goals in a game this season or I will banish from this forum....This I promise.....You CW fly boys.
This has to be a windup. Nobody can really be this clueless

:lol::lol::lol:

Sad, sad man.
Sad enough you will stay in this forum in your North England room that you share with your brother for another 2 hours while I am off now. Live in this fantasy forum disparaging a fellow fan with an opinion while I will retire for to see the sunset in the land down under. Enjoy your night with your fellow bloggers.....I am off for the night.

Sad enough you will stay in this forum in your North England room that you share with your brother for another 2 hours while I am off now. Live in this fantasy forum disparaging a fellow fan with an opinion while I will retire for to see the sunset in the land down under. Enjoy your night with your fellow bloggers.....I am off for the night.
Thought you said it was morning you git big nonce? I live in wales anarl.

Hi Jimmy.

So a Salami is a long, thin dried, cooked sausage. Right?

Sounds a good description.

He is still learning his trade because we bought him and put him in the freezer.

You are wrong. He is showing huge development and will become a massive player, hopefully for us.

His game today was great to watch.

Thought you said it was morning you git big nonce? I live in wales anarl.
Sorry I meant sunrise...English is my fourth language and no I wont go that low to curse you...as obviously you speak Spanish...French...German ...and Mandarin a bit better than me or are you by chance speak one language...simpleton?

Hi Jimmy.

So a Salami is a long, thin dried, cooked sausage. Right?

Sounds a good description.

He is still learning his trade because we bought him and put him in the freezer.

You are wrong. He is showing huge development and will become a massive player, hopefully for us.

His game today was great to watch.
Good for you...bye~

:lol::lol::lol:

f***ing hell I'm talking to a spotty virgin aren't i?
Truly so insecure...name games huh~really have a good life....Will turn the other cheek for u

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back