Lets cut our losses with Connor Wickham

Status
Not open for further replies.

He is just bad. Anybody who says otherwise is NOT a Sunderland fan. Cost us more money than any of our Strikers and still wont sign. Now 6 games without a goal and my prophecy of not scoring until November is coming true. No presence in the air, no movement without the ball, no pace. his best attribute of holding the ball up is still below an average Striker in the PL.
Your opening sentence proves you sir are an idiot.

You'd have started Altidore yesterday on the basis that Wickham hasn't scored in 5 premierleague games.

Forgive me if I don't take your opinion too seriously
I will take you seriously when you start to learn how to count. 6 games not 5 pl games. And when you stop defending a player who we can see care nothing for the club. If he has talents like Ronaldo or Messi...he can behave however the fook he wants but he has no game to back up for his arrogance and disdain for the club.

Can't be arsed to read the thread but I really hope someone's pointed out that for a striker to score someone needs to get the ball to him. Also to write off a lad his age is just lunacy

Was saying this yesterday after the ball came across the 6 yard box and the defender should have cleared but missed it but he didn't bother to gamble and follow it in.
Yet all his goals at the end of last season showed the exact opposite. When a striker is confident things will go right and it'll be easy if he's a good player, when things are going wrong players rarely get the luck.

I will take you seriously when you start to learn how to count. 6 games not 5 pl games. And when you stop defending a player who we can see care nothing for the club. If he has talents like Ronaldo or Messi...he can behave however the fook he wants but he has no game to back up for his arrogance and disdain for the club.
You're a fruit loop son. What arrogance and disdain?

Can't be arsed to read the thread but I really hope someone's pointed out that for a striker to score someone needs to get the ball to him. Also to write off a lad his age is just lunacy

Yet all his goals at the end of last season showed the exact opposite. When a striker is confident things will go right and it'll be easy if he's a good player, when things are going wrong players rarely get the luck.

You're a fruit loop son. What arrogance and disdain?
Not just his attitude off the pitch marra. Arrogance of thinking he can dribble past 2 players when can can not even dribble his saliva. Disdain in not signing as "oh yes he was not offered a proper contract" shit again. If I was this slow not so talented overrated lad who has not performed to his salary....would ask for a pay cut and sign and get it out of the way. Disdain of coming to practice late and one of the first to leave...Never showing up at any Club Charity functions like Children's hospital...Club rumors it may be, by many rumors have some truth to it.

Do not engage in debate, he'll drag you down to his idiotic level and hammer you with experience.
He's made a couple of anti Wickham threads this season and was roundly battered on them before he slinked away. Though I do have things to do today so it might be wise.

Not just his attitude off the pitch marra. Arrogance of thinking he can dribble past 2 players when can can not even dribble his saliva. Disdain in not signing as "oh yes he was not offered a proper contract" shit again. If I was this slow not so talented overrated lad who has not performed to his salary....would ask for a pay cut and sign and get it out of the way. Disdain of coming to practice late and one of the first to leave...Never showing up at any Club Charity functions like Children's hospital...Club rumors it may be, by many rumors have some truth to it.
You're a lunatic

He's made a couple of anti Wickham threads this season and was roundly battered on them before he slinked away. Though I do have things to do today so it might be wise.

You're a lunatic
You know what they say...lunatics stick together. At least I don't call other Sunderland fans names for having an opinion...Mr. Chivalry, your mom taught you well.

Seek help, you shouldn't be allowed out in public.

You know what they say...lunatics stick together. At least I don't call other Sunderland fans names for having an opinion...Mr. Chivalry, your mom taught you well.
Lets get this right now to avoid any confusion in the future. You're not being called for having an opinion. You're being called because your opinion is baseless, wrong and down to you having a vendetta about a player. It's a myth that's been perpetuated for too long that everyone's opinion is valid- it is not, especially yours.
You had a previous thread pointing out he'll never be as good as the "second tier" strikers in the Premier League which was roundly pulled to pieces by the fact all your examples of "second tier strikers" had very similar goalscoring records at his age. You didn't take that into account and let it inform your argument, instead you have now moved onto some spurious rumours that are most likely bullshite.

See below. Just because he doesn't brag about it doesn't mean he doesn't do anything for charity.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/sheffield-wednesdays-connor-wickham-donate-2719834

and

I actually spoke to Connor Wickham this summer, during a charity event in Northumberland (extract from FCNEWs magazine)

The opposite, in fact he wasn't confident going into that run and where has that confidence gone.

A natural goalscorer would make his own luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back