Lets cut our losses with Connor Wickham

Status
Not open for further replies.

Try and get 1-2 million and move the lad on

Yeah thanks for the goals at the end of last season but he is far from the quality we need to get the goals to push us away from the bottom half of the league

Championship player in my eyes
This

fletcher came on won some headers and looks a class apart

i like whickham but he is just not good enough or even fit enough at premier league level to play week in week out sadly

You are a moron. He was shit. We sat and actually a small section bood him he is that pathetic

You can just fuck off behind ya couch
Graysons is a moron
just cos he is better looking than me
just cos he is cool.and trendy.
Graysons is a moron.

JILTED DAKS.

I don't think anyone who claims to have booed our players during a backs to the wall defense at arsenal can claim anyone else is a moron tbf.

I am going to stick with jelly.

i like whickham but he is just not good enough or even fit enough at premier league level to play week in week out sadly
Except Fletcher replaced Graham. Rodwell replaced Wickham and was not as effective.

All three of Wickham, Flecther & Graham lack any kind of self-motivation. They only seem to play well once they've been dropped.
After a handful of games being back in the side, they revert to form. Advocaat has done well rotating them, but they all need replacing with some "hungrier" players next season.

Dreadful touch with the ball at his feet and he needs to change his studs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back