Jozy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I performed like Jozy at work, I'd be marched off the premises for failling to fulfil my professional duties.

Fuck him. He's a f***ing disgrace and shouldn't play for us again, he takes the piss out of us every single week when he plays like that. Useless fucker

What worries me most is that the law of averages states he must eventually score another goal, even if only by accident and he'll be in the starting line up for the rest of the season.

He wasn't terrible in open play today. He made quite a few good link up passes and moves.
Shocking miss but i'll repeat, he managed to get himself wide open in a danger area. He snatched at the chance.

I'll go with the law of averages as i always do, he won't continually miss those chances if he gets himself open.

Let's see Rodwell get himself on the pitch before we pass comment.
He was appalling today, remember when we were 2 on 2 and Jozy Couldnt make a 10 yard pass. He's missed chances like that before. And he's had plenty of chances. With Rodwell you are patronisingly dismissive, with Jozy you are smarmingly supportive - it's veering on schitzophrenic.

Understandable frustration.

I'd love Jozy to be our hero next week. It'd make my f**king christmas to see Altidore carried off the pitch shoulder high.
I can't think of a better present.

It'd make my f***ing Christmas to see him carried off the pitch on a stretcher

He's easily the worst striker ive ever seen play for sunderland.

In fact, he worse than any player ive seen play for is full stop.

He doesn't have one positive aspect to his game. He's big and cumbersome but weak as piss. He can't judge the flight of a ball so constantly misses getting on the end of passes. He can't jump. He's slow. He has a very poor attitude and his finishing is beyond ridiculous.

He was appalling today, remember when we were 2 on 2 and Jozy Couldnt make a 10 yard pass. He's missed chances like that before. And he's had plenty of chances. With Rodwell you are patronisingly dismissive, with Jozy you are smarmingly supportive - it's veering on schitzophrenic.

I remember he made a few mistakes and one howler in particular. Most players on the pitch made mistakes though but Jozy once again put himself under the magnifying glass.

This thread isn't entirely positive. It reflects a player who had a "reasonable" game in open play but snatched at an easy chance. Once again, i'll accept the professional odds that he'll net a few if he can continue getting open like that.

I'll try and support Rodwell when he makes it to the pitch. I expect more. I expect him to be match fit by now.

I remember he made a few mistakes and one howler in particular. Most players on the pitch made mistakes though but Jozy once again put himself under the magnifying glass.

This thread isn't entirely positive. It reflects a player who had a "reasonable" game in open play but snatched at an easy chance. Once again, i'll accept the professional odds that he'll net a few if he can continue getting open like that.

I'll try and support Rodwell when he makes it to the pitch. I expect more. I expect him to be match fit by now.

Rodwell hasn't been fit yet has still out scored Jozy this season

Understandable frustration.

I'd love Jozy to be our hero next week. It'd make my f**king christmas to see Altidore carried off the pitch shoulder high.
I can't think of a better present.

That would be good and dropped off in the departure lounge at Woolsington airport

He's easily the worst striker ive ever seen play for sunderland.

In fact, he worse than any player ive seen play for is full stop.

He doesn't have one positive aspect to his game. He's big and cumbersome but weak as piss. He can't judge the flight of a ball so constantly misses getting on the end of passes. He can't jump. He's slow. He has a very poor attitude and his finishing is beyond ridiculous.
I saw all of that from the West stand

That would be good and dropped off in the departure lounge at Woolsington airport

If he wins the game for us i'll one first one singing his name.
Maybe today's miss was an omen. Football, sport and lady luck in general has a strange way of working her magic.

Whatever happens keep your head up fella.
Far from an ideal scenario today but given the choice i'd much rather you miss a chance like that than never get one in the first place. These things happen.
Good players miss easy chances, bad players never get easy chances to miss.

Just make sure you contribute as much as you possibly can in open play and hopefully the break will come.
Stay positive with maximum effort.

That suggests that Chopra was a good player, which is clearly bollocks. Enough said. I think you are completely wrong on this Altidore theme.

That suggests that Chopra was a good player, which is clearly bollocks. Enough said. I think you are completely wrong on this Altidore theme.

If he stays positive and works hard there's a chance that something at least can be salvaged. If he doesn't then all hope is lost.
In open play he wasn't a disaster, he linked up quite well a few times.
I'm not saying today was a great day at the office.

If he stays positive and works hard there's a chance that something at least can be salvaged. If he doesn't then all hope is lost.
In open play he wasn't a disaster, he linked up quite well a few times.
I'm not saying today was a great day at the office.

I agree that he needs to stick at it, but have no faith it will bring any benefits to SAFC. He just isn't good enough to play the way that Gus wants to. I wish him well though, he has never had anything other than a professional attitude.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back