Jozy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PISTON

Striker
Whatever happens keep your head up fella.
Far from an ideal scenario today but given the choice i'd much rather you miss a chance like that than never get one in the first place. These things happen.
Good players miss easy chances, bad players never get easy chances to miss.

Just make sure you contribute as much as you possibly can in open play and hopefully the break will come.
Stay positive with maximum effort.

Whatever happens keep your head up fella.
Far from an ideal scenario today but given the choice i'd much rather you miss a chance like that than never get one in the first place. These things happen.
Good players miss easy chances, bad players never get easy chances to miss.

Just make sure you contribute as much as you possibly can in open play and hopefully the break will come.
Stay positive with maximum effort.
From the man who called Rodwell 'Chodders' comes yet more shite. You are clearly only posting to get a reaction - it's dull.

Sorry like, but shickimg missing chances like that. Not the first time either and he doesn't have what it takes to be a decent premiership striker. Few decent touches here and there, but thats no where near enough if you miss chances like that and never look like scoring.

He looks like a nervous wreck in possession, he just can't hack the premier league time to move him on. Cant say he hasn't had the support

From the man who called Rodwell 'Chodders' comes yet more shite. You are clearly only posting to get a reaction - it's dull.

He wasn't terrible in open play today. He made quite a few good link up passes and moves.
Shocking miss but i'll repeat, he managed to get himself wide open in a danger area. He snatched at the chance.

I'll go with the law of averages as i always do, he won't continually miss those chances if he gets himself open.

Let's see Rodwell get himself on the pitch before we pass comment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back