Jozy to Columbus Crew

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not until the Jozy threads stop.

And they may not, even if Jozy fucks off back to MLS. Uncle Sam and yank and me, we'll all come on here, whenever there's a loss or a clean sheet against us and say: "If only we hadn't sold Jozy...."
Crack on. It only endorses the stereotype that you lot haven't a f***ing clue what you're on about

If Jozy is as bad again this year then I think we've been duped into an episode of you've been framed / Beadles about , surely not though

And they may not, even if Jozy fucks off back to MLS. Uncle Sam and yank and me, we'll all come on here, whenever there's a loss or a clean sheet against us and say: "If only we hadn't sold Jozy...."

Jozy just has to stay until Gooch makes the first team. ;)

Just proves what a sad bastard you really are. Face up to the facts, that's the second season he has flopped in the Premier league, he will have to do something special and consistently to start games next season, and that's even with our poor striking options. If only we hadnt sold Jozy? FFS, if only we hadnt bought him. I dont dislike the lad, but he has been a terrible buy for us. Wake up and smell the coffee

You dumb f***ing plank, you were bad last year because your entire club, including supporters, are fooking awful. You had no midfield, a terrible back line, and the only thing that saved you from the Championship was luck and Vito.

f***ing North East idiots.

These football groupie types get very easily upset.

He may live in the US, but there's no way he's American.

What a waste of time.
Sheesh, just trying to fan the flames in absence of any real news. Lightheartedly so, I thought, but as a yank I don't really have a sense of humour, and 'humor' isn't funny to you lot. I don't know about Sammy, but for the record I sure as shit wouldn't actually ever come on here after a match claiming Jozy would have scored if only he'd've been playing. He's been only a fart short of utter shite in 30 some matches so far. Why expect any difference this season?
Jozy threads, on the other hand, have always had high entertainment value.

Jozy just has to stay until Gooch makes the first team. ;)
See: Only other yanks have a sense of 'humor'! That and mueller may remember I've mostly been critical of Jozy in other posts. Only a WUM or a groupie could say it's been anything short of amazing he played as much as he has with the little he's shown. And the Sunderland supporters here have been, on the whole, shockingly supportive of him considering, but most of us yanks are sure Jozy is a far better player than he's shown. Doesn't make him deserving of starting or even being kept here if a good offer is tabled from MLS, but he is capable of more. Of that, I'm sure.

Based on what? Which article did you read?
Obviously not the one you posted as that one confirms nothing.

If you look a few pages back I made my views pretty clear, however you've come on here acting the twat.

Some people can read between the lines, not to say its going to happen but their coach wouldn't mind him there you can tell.

See: Only other yanks have a sense of 'humor'! That and mueller may remember I've mostly been critical of Jozy in other posts. Only a WUM or a groupie could say it's been anything short of amazing he played as much as he has with the little he's shown. And the Sunderland supporters here have been, on the whole, shockingly supportive of him considering, but most of us yanks are sure Jozy is a far better player than he's shown. Doesn't make him deserving of starting or even being kept here if a good offer is tabled from MLS, but he is capable of more. Of that, I'm sure.

I hope to god youre right mate, if we can get a half decent replacement id give him away for 2-3m.

Hed be worth keeping around the squad if he was willing to fight for his place but I think he has a poor attitude when out the team, hes 3rd choice striker at the minute in a 1 striker system.

Hed be worth keeping around the squad if he was willing to fight for his place but I think he has a poor attitude when out the team, hes 3rd choice striker at the minute in a 1 striker system.

I have no idea how you've come to that conclusion, although he was poor last season he didn't say a word to the media about anything at all.. I didn't see any articles from him moaning.

I have no idea how you've come to that conclusion, although he was poor last season he didn't say a word to the media about anything at all.. I didn't see any articles from him moaning.

You don't have to say anything, he had poor body language and ran less than the player he had replaced many times. Almost like he was sulking for being used as a sub.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back