Jozy to Columbus Crew

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please, get rid of Jozy. Bring on the Crewe lad. He seems like your type.

http://www.shieldsgazette.com/sport...eighing-up-move-for-crewe-s-clayton-1-6755770

Not a single striker on this club will "make it alone."

I'm sorry that I aggravated your yeast infection.

He'd struggle to be any worse than Altidore.

Of those who got a regular game whilst they were here, can only think of Andy Gray who has been a worse striker for us than Altidore in my time supporting Sunderland.

lets hope jozy and danny can stay focused enough to pull on the red and white shirt next season , its looking increasingly likely that they will be involved

graham will be loaned (if not sold).

jozy might get loaned as well (if we get another decent option in at striker). if not, i think Poyet will keep him for late game holdup work should we have a lead...

Na, Jozy is likeable.
I like Jozy. Clearly can score goals, he's done it at international level. Im told though that we play slightly differently to the way the US team plays, this might explain why he's struggling. In which case unless we change the way we play to accomodate him, its unlikely he's going to be any more successful.
I think it might be best if he moved on. He's had a poor year and a poor world cup due to the injury. A fresh start back on the continent, eg back in the dutch league where he's proven, would probably be good for him. We only really need 3 Centre Forwards if I understand the way that Gus sets us up to play. I think those will be Fletcher/Wickham (if he signs a new contract) and A N Other.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back