I said i would wait till window had shut...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Borini injured 6 months.
Khazri,Kirchoff unfit.
Mvila gone Kaboul gone.

I hope i'm wrong...we will see.
so the signing of ndong and denayer will make no difference at all. Khazri and kirchoff will not become fit?

only defoe will score goals this season.?

I have give sensible replies to you les but you have a downer on me and the club

night night, do sleep badly

If he's tweets are genuine id be surprised to see him here in January he'll feel let down and won't want ro come. He'll be off somewhere else I'd imagine.
I don't believe for one minute the club never answered the phone and if he takes the huff then so be it, Mvila looked good in our side and i would love him back but at times it's not that hard to shine for us.

Seriously doubt that, clubs know were a soft touch. If a club knew we were willing to let him leave on loan do you think they'd be daft enough to pay 100% of his wage? Meanwhile he will be 29 when he returns with less time on his contract and will only decrease in value, just as with Giaccherini.

Ok, but who do we have to play instead? Remember he's brought him on ahead of Khazri.
lens has been pathetic man. did you miss last season?. Sam and moyes wrong on this?

Seriously doubt that, clubs know were a soft touch. If a club knew we were willing to let him leave on loan do you think they'd be daft enough to pay 100% of his wage? Meanwhile he will be 29 when he returns with less time on his contract and will only decrease in value, just as with Giaccherini.

Ok, but who do we have to play instead? Remember he's brought him on ahead of Khazri.

You know nothing about the terms of the loan tbf, they could've paid a big loan fee or anything.

The thing we do know is that he would be a bit-part player at best. It's no big deal.

Striker aside, it can only be judged in 4-6 weeks when they are bedded in.

January is heralded, we didn't look too clever for a little while after it.

Time, time.

so the signing of ndong and denayer will make no difference at all. Khazri and kirchoff will not become fit?

only defoe will score goals this season.?

I have give sensible replies to you les but you have a downer on me and the club

night night, do sleep badly

Do we have to start playing in october man.
We havnt won a game in august in how long?

Why cant we get pre seasons right?
Why do we have to wait to the last day to be scraching round?
The players weve signed today,when were they thought off?
Over breakfast....

This pre season has been a monumental fuck up.

lens has been pathetic man. did you miss last season?. Sam and moyes wrong on this?

Not saying he was brilliant, just stunned we can afford to send a senior player out on loan with a paper thin squad whilst we undoubtedly subsidise his wage.

You know nothing about the terms of the loan tbf, they could've paid a big loan fee or anything.

The thing we do know is that he would be a bit-part player at best. It's no big deal.

Theres absolutely no way thats happened.

Best rid as long as we're not topping his wages up never looked fit or tried to put himself about enough
I find it strange people are saying he should stay. Sam saw it, moyes saw the same but these two are wrong and some say he should be here.

I've had enough now. I don't know why people follow safc at times

Love and McNair ridiculous signings. Use the money for them to buy M'Vila and he replaces McNair, and we already have Jones as back up to Manquillo and even though he's terrible he's better than love
Love and McNair are just young lads with potential who can play a variety of positions. They've been chucked in at the deep end because of our injury crisis and shouldn't be near the first team at the minute. It's unfair comparing them with M'vila when the situation with his contract and wages are taken into account. Who would have thought the Russians would rather have nowt than take a couple of million like we did with Giach? Add that to the wages they're paying and it seems unbelievably stubborn.

Moyes always build from back. He has now got a solid defence two decent wingers with loads of cover in midfield. He has Defoe with Gooch who has looked comfortable in this division now not needed in midfield. The other young lad could be a potential Michael Owen who did canny at 17 and hopefully Borini back quicker than expected. Also chance if a free transfer until December. I am sure at Everyone he had no forwards for ten games and still qualified for Europe.

@Tinyfooty lens has not been and never will be a senior player you can rely on

two managers have seen that clearly. For some reason advocaat fails to

we are well rid, even gooch has shown more desire in one game than lens

Over breakfast....

I want to apologize les. Sleep well.

are you piling on safc to go down? If not, why not?

This is a disgrace and more than anything risks us relegation..... We've had 3 months to fix this.

We're at the point now that we need to bring in someone like Anichebe.
He is shit but I'd rather that than nobody.

Just got to pray Defoe doesn't get a bad injury and Asoro steps up this season.

Over breakfast....

ignoring my post again. That's my whack les. Going round in circles. Sleep well

I want to apologize les. Sleep well.

are you piling on safc to go down? If not, why not?

You are avoiding whats in front of you,in denial.

I have season ticket get to 6 to 8 away games a season i will still back the lads and support.

I am just being honest and saying what i see.
I dont get a kick from it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back