I said i would wait till window had shut...

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are avoiding whats in front of you,in denial.

I have season ticket get to 6 to 8 away games a season i will still back the lads and support.

I am just being honest and saying what i see.
I dont get a kick from it.
good stuff. You have a perfectly good opinion. However I also have mine and we have made some signings and I am prepared to give them and moyes time to see how things go.

that is it les. Good talking

Not gonna let it ruin my brekky in the morning but have to admit we must be the most unprofessional and useless club bar none when it comes to buying, selling or even having a plan in transfer periods.

If we did want m'vila in now negotiations should have started with Kazan as soon as the season ended. Or make it plain as soon as the window was opened we had a pre contract and there was nought else we could do, as Kazan were being twats

We go for a striker in Naismith right at the end of the window, that falls through and yet no back up plan. Everyone knows transfers can break down but we didn't have another option available, notably a loan slot, where we've taken a centre half who we could have done without by moving players round so we could have gotten a striker on loan

Mannone gets injured, we've known this for a bit of time now, yet again last minute Harry's haven't a keeper tied up well before the end of the window...again deal breaks down and it's a quick scramble to get a keeper in with minutes to spare.

This isn't a new thing, it's a continual circus window to window...be nice to be prepared once in a while and get the majority of business done quickly

Not gonna let it ruin my brekky in the morning but have to admit we must be the most unprofessional and useless club bar none when it comes to buying, selling or even having a plan in transfer periods.

If we did want m'vila in now negotiations should have started with Kazan as soon as the season ended. Or make it plain as soon as the window was opened we had a pre contract and there was nought else we could do, as Kazan were being twats

We go for a striker in Naismith right at the end of the window, that falls through and yet no back up plan. Everyone knows transfers can break down but we didn't have another option available, notably a loan slot, where we've taken a centre half who we could have done without by moving players round so we could have gotten a striker on loan

Mannone gets injured, we've known this for a bit of time now, yet again last minute Harry's haven't a keeper tied up well before the end of the window...again deal breaks down and it's a quick scramble to get a keeper in with minutes to spare.

This isn't a new thing, it's a continual circus window to window...be nice to be prepared once in a while and get the majority of business done quickly

Bang on the money.

mannone was injured last Thursday?

we are still in for a gk. Now we have what is considered the best young English keeper of his generation

it is 5 days to get another keeper, which will be a short term deal for 6 months max.

the club is a shambles because of that reality?

We'll plod on with the season as usual, not too worried about that as long as Defoe stays fit, it just fucks me off sometimes on the shambolic way we conduct business.
just breakdiwn any deal completed this window and how its shambolic?

@Tinyfooty lens has not been and never will be a senior player you can rely on

two managers have seen that clearly. For some reason advocaat fails to

we are well rid, even gooch has shown more desire in one game than lens

We're not really well rid, he's gone on loan and we'll be paying a % of his wages. He'll be back next summer and we'll sell him at a massive loss. He had goals in him, which I think would help us out considering our lack of them in the side at the moment.

just breakdiwn any deal completed this window and how its shambolic?
It's not the completed deals, it's the uncompleted that have possibly made the season a whole lot more difficult
Naismith deal falls apart, no plan b
Not getting a striker in, not even a journeymen to cover for Defoe. If he gets injured we are fucked as no one can get the goals he can....borini, if fit is a one in 4 striker at best, that's assuming he can live off scraps like Defoe has to

Not making clear the position on m'vila. If we have a pre contract, great, but why have him in a cafe in London waiting for a call, that should have been sorted months ago, either we say we will offer 3 million take it or leave it to Kazan otherwise well take him for free in jan and let the fans know.

Taking a centre half on a loan, then realising we can't even get a striker in on loan as we've filled our quota...how about sorting the striking position out and then see what to do about another centre half

This isn't just this window we do this stuff constantly, it's just unorganised

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back