I said i would wait till window had shut...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shocking window, to be left with just 1 striker to take us through the season would be bad, for that striker to be 33 years old with a history of niggles is beyond belief....To miss out on Mvilla is an utter disgrace. The only positive is Kone is still here.

I can't see any statement from the club suggesting that McNair and Love were signed "over" M'Vila. Have you?

We know the Mvila is a quality player he proved that.
So far i have not seen a ounce of quality from Mcnair or Love.

If it had been my choice Mvila would have been the first signing made this summer and yes over Mcnair and Love if you like.

A total bollock from the club.

If it had been my choice Mvila would have been the first signing made this summer and yes over Mcnair and Love if you like.

In your opinion, without having even 20% of the relevant information.

Awful,truly awful...

No striker...

Mcnair and Love over Yann,if thats a Moyes choice then he is a idiot.

Battling it out with Hull and Boro for relegation.

This club,give me strength.
Agree except Boro won't be down there so.......battling it out with whoever is 19th for bottom place.

what a nightmare it's been. We break our transfer record. we sign a central defender who is part of an international team ranked 2nd in the world as recently as last month. We hold onto one of the best defenders we have had this century.

all things the club should be ashamed for.

disgustingly incompetence which should see crowds drop to less than 20000

relegation is nigh

Love and McNair ridiculous signings. Use the money for them to buy M'Vila and he replaces McNair, and we already have Jones as back up to Manquillo and even though he's terrible he's better than love

In your opinion, without having even 20% of the relevant information.

We will see,as i said i would wait for the window to close.
IMO Sunderland have totally fucked this window up.

We will see where we are in 2 month in the league,pray Kirchoff gets and stay fit.
Wrap Defoe up in cotton wool.

Cant wait to here the patter the club will roll out to say that think the squad is good enough.

Awful,truly awful...

No striker...

Mcnair and Love over Yann,if thats a Moyes choice then he is a idiot.

Battling it out with Hull and Boro for relegation.

This club,give me strength.
All the negative idiots on 2nite, McNair and love aren't instead of mvilla, he will be here in Jan for free

what a nightmare it's been. We break our transfer record. we sign a central defender who is part of an international team ranked 2nd in the world as recently as last month. We hold onto one of the best defenders we have had this century.

all things the club should be ashamed for.

disgustingly incompetence which should see crowds drop to less than 20000

relegation is nigh

Your right there's positives in amongst the negatives. The new lad in midfield might hit the ground running and as you say many said that Kone was definitely going as Ellis was going to cash in but it hasn't happened.

So you think it's perfectly fine to hand 7 m over to some Russky wannabes, a thick wedge for a corrupt agent, for the sake of three months. Oh yes of course our finances are abslutely buoyant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back