I said i would wait till window had shut...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Your right there's positives in amongst the negatives. The new lad in midfield might hit the ground running and as you say many said that Kone was definitely going as Ellis was going to cash in but it hasn't happened.
I was being sarcastic but some posters would twist on 21 lose and wonder why.

give moyes another window and time with the players we have. Why are people so hyper about what we don't have but seem to forget the decent players we have?

Aye mate...we might finish 16th this season....happy days,eh.....
:(
better than big Sam achieved with mvila in the team.

I think those last two home games last season went to peoples head and we forgot how shite the team and same players were for most of the season

Chucking money away! He's worth 3 times what they want!
really? Over 20m for a one goal a season, defensive player?

I was being sarcastic but some posters would twist on 21 lose and wonder why.

give moyes another window and time with the players we have. Why are people so hyper about what we don't have but seem to forget the decent players we have?

Have you seen the injury list...

Where are our strikers?

Decent window tbh. Januzaj, N'Dong, Djilobodji and Pienaar will prove to be excellent signings, Moyes must have seen something in Love and McNair when he was at Man Utd and keeping hold of Kone was vital.

OK so we won't be challenging for Europe but I'm. Just as confident that we'll comfortably avoid relegation as well.

Surely if we've brought in anyone 'over' Yann it's NDong.

Love is a young LB and McNair young defensive/midfield cover.

When all fit squad looks OK.

Vito/Jordan

Manquillo/Kone/Papy/PvA (with Demener or whatever he is called as cover)

Jan, Pienaar, NDong (with Catts and hopefully Yann in January)

Januzaj, Defoe and Borini (with Khazri, Watmore and Asoro as back up).

I think the defence has improved at LB so it can be argued it's stronger. Papy v Kaboul - we'll have to wait and see.

Pienaar looks better than our third choice last year and our record breaking transfer NDong is then a straight swap for Yann (at least until he comes back in Jan).

Januzaj is another very good option and we keep last year's front three anyway (with Asoro looking to break through as well).
So attack is better.

My main worries at the moment are the injuries to Vito (in case Jordan can't cope), Jan (as he is so immense when he plays) and Borini (because of his energy and the lift he gives the whole team). And of course if anything should happen to Defoe (but then we lived in fear of that last season too - not much we can really do about that -no second string striker is likely to live up to a genuine premier league legend)

Have you seen the injury list...

Where are our strikers?
I understand that man. Here is a stat, 48 goals safc scored last season, defoe got 15. 33 shared around with players at the club still. If we could not get a forward moyes wanted now, he obviously feels we have enough cover. Then in January we look again.

let's hope asoro scored even 2 or 3 baring in mind we carried fletcher and graham who couldn't do that.

better than big Sam achieved with mvila in the team.

I think those last two home games last season went to peoples head and we forgot how shite the team and same players were for most of the season

really? Over 20m for a one goal a season, defensive player?

Why not? Sissoko just went for 30 after being absolutely shit for them up the road and a couple of decent games at the euros. How many time this season are we being told prices are going through the roof for average players? You really believe after one or two seasons here we wouldn't make a hefty profit on the lad?

People are so negative because we don't have enough cover ffs :lol:

Oh no, what if we lose our best two strikers (Defoe and borini)? We'll struggle to score? - the same as nearly every other fucker in the league then aye?

We could always look at some of the free agents too, they could "do a job" if we think we'd rather have them than chuck watmore or asoro there... And that's only if Defoe gets injured for a while.

Why not? Sissoko just went for 30 after being absolutely shit for them up the road and a couple of decent games at the euros. How many time this season are we being told prices are going through the roof for average players? You really believe after one or two seasons here we wouldn't make a hefty profit on the lad?
I think we are at cross purposes here.

were you saying mvila was a £20m player?

I understand that man. Here is a stat, 48 goals safc scored last season, defoe got 15. 33 shared around with players at the club still. If we could not get a forward moyes wanted now, he obviously feels we have enough cover. Then in January we look again.

let's hope asoro scored even 2 or 3 baring in mind we carried fletcher and graham who couldn't do that.

We are one injury away man,then where a 17 year old.
Calling it as i see it.

Look at today.
Scraching round for goalkeepers.
The club are incompetent.

I've just sent an email cancelling the companies corporate packages. Was subject to seeing what happened in window !
So glad my support is unconditional. Wouldn't know what to do with myself if I didn't have a match to attend watching the lads. Bad enough in the Summer with nee games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back