I said i would wait till window had shut...

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are one injury away man,then where a 17 year old.
Calling it as i see it.

Look at today.
Scraching round for goalkeepers.
The club are incompetent.
so you are totally ignoring our goalscoring last season? Same players are here. Sorry les, you feel like that. So be it but let's hope you are completely wrong eh?

as for keepers. Mannone was injured. How is the club incompetent? It happened says ago.

Just remember, yesterday we pointlessly let Lens go on loan, and since have signed a defensive midfielder and a loan defender....

Have you seen the injury list...

Where are our strikers?

As opposed to the good old days (really about 2 years) of Fletcher, Altidore, Wickham, Ji, and Graham as our 'strikeforce' ?

I'd take Defoe, Borini, Watmore and Asoro all day ahead of them....

I think we are at cross purposes here.

were you saying mvila was a £20m player?

Yes. Just look at some of the fees being lashed out the last few weeks....like I say Sissoko just today being one of them fees. Let's say I was out with the fee for arguments sake so we buy him for 7 and sell him on in a year or 2 we'd easy get 15+ its a no brainer

Just remember, yesterday we pointlessly let Lens go on loan, and since have signed a defensive midfielder and a loan defender....

Lens didn't want to be here man. It was obvious. We've got plenty of players who can play in his position, it completely makes sense to let him go.

I can't see any statement from the club suggesting that McNair and Love were signed "over" M'Vila. Have you?

No but their purchase does seem to lack any commonsense, when neither appear to be better than the equivalent U23s players already here.
Still ,not going to slash my wrists over it . Lets see how we go for the rest of the season .

Lens didn't want to be here man. It was obvious. We've got plenty of players who can play in his position, it completely makes sense to let him go.

Did he say that anywhere, he said it was due to circumstances beyond his control. Why a loan deal, are we really that well covered in terms of creative players that we can afford to subsidise his wage to go on loan somewhere? Really?

Yes. Just look at some of the fees being lashed out the last few weeks....like I say Sissoko just today being one of them fees. Let's say I was out with the fee for arguments sake so we buy him for 7 and sell him on in a year or 2 we'd easy get 15+ its a no brainer
yet it appears he is signed for nowt in January. There making any sell on more profitable still, accepting your point

We are the only premiership team who wants him and we'll get him shortly thankfully but to pay £7m for 4 months is ridiculous.

If he's tweets are genuine id be surprised to see him here in January he'll feel let down and won't want ro come. He'll be off somewhere else I'd imagine.

Chucking money away! He's worth 3 times what they want!
He really isn't as for the umpteenth time he has been available, presumably worldwide for anyone who wanted him and had the funds. The way the market has gone recently he should have been a snip. Doesn't anyone else wonder why nobody else has shown the slightest interest in signing the fella?

Even I struggle to believe he loves SAFC that much he's not listened to any offers by anyone else.

Besides, my major disappointment was the obvious lack of cover or support for Defoe should we play 442 or 352.

Did he say that anywhere, he said it was due to circumstances beyond his control. Why a loan deal, are we really that well covered in terms of creative players that we can afford to subsidise his wage to go on loan somewhere? Really?

Just because he doesn't say it, it doesn't mean it was true.

Maybe the only offer we had for him was a loan? Maybe the loan fee we got was excessive? Maybe they're paying all of his wage?

lens was bloody awful man. Never wanted to be here, Sam saw through him, straight away. Moyes has done the right thing

so you are totally ignoring our goalscoring last season? Same players are here. Sorry les, you feel like that. So be it but let's hope you are completely wrong eh?

Borini injured 6 months.
Khazri,Kirchoff unfit.
Mvila gone Kaboul gone.

I hope i'm wrong...we will see.

yet it appears he is signed for nowt in January. There making any sell on more profitable still, accepting your point

Not being a dick or anything marra just feel a bit piss off with it considering the lad has sat in London all day desperate to come. Don't be surprised to see him off somewhere else in January I wouldn't

Just because he doesn't say it, it doesn't mean it was true.

Maybe the only offer we had for him was a loan? Maybe the loan fee we got was excessive? Maybe they're paying all of his wage?

Seriously doubt that, clubs know were a soft touch. If a club knew we were willing to let him leave on loan do you think they'd be daft enough to pay 100% of his wage? Meanwhile he will be 29 when he returns with less time on his contract and will only decrease in value, just as with Giaccherini.

lens was bloody awful man. Never wanted to be here, Sam saw through him, straight away. Moyes has done the right thing

Ok, but who do we have to play instead? Remember he's brought him on ahead of Khazri.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back