How things change!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

He's only played 45 minutes, and largely impressed. No need for a jury, thanks.

He hasn't seen him play as much as I have here in France, as I said before he 's a good solid player with an eye for goal, he'll do ok.

I've seen this before, people try to engage you in discussion and refute your points but they're the posts you ignore. Instead you respond plenty to those engaging in personal slights, I can see why people would think you revel in it.
Nonsense again. Respond to as many posts as possible in which I'm quoted.

He hasn't seen him play as much as I have here in France, as I said before he 's a good solid player with an eye for goal, he'll do ok.

Don't doubt someone whose seen more of him and been impressed thus far but his career stats show all of three goals in getting towards 200 appearances..............

Perhaps we can change that..........

You are a troll. The very definition of a troll. You really ought to be banned but one poster has it spot on as to why you're not. your repeated trolling generates traffic.

I just wish that people understood what an "Internet Troll" is meant to be before they accuse someone of being one!

"In Internet slang, a troll (/ˈtroʊl/, /ˈtrɒl/) is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people, by posting inflammatory,[1] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the deliberate intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[2] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.[3]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_troll

I don't think @Mrjardine is guilty of any of those things - unless you believe anyone holding/voicing a different opinion to your goodself should be labelled as such.

Nonsense again. Respond to as many posts as possible in which I'm quoted.

I just think it's funny the way people choose to ignore the positive things we do write and quote us solely on the ones people class as negative. Not being biased is what I like to call it, but each to their own.

I just think it's funny the way people choose to ignore the positive things we do write and quote us solely on the ones people class as negative. Not being biased is what I like to call it, but each to their own.

You're one of the most biased posters on a Sunderland board it's possible to be because you're a mag...

After the Norwich game we were in dire straits, short was having our pants down and dicks tactics were questionable. Fast forward a fortnight and two draws in which we were second best, the signing of a lad from a mid table French club and the return of Borini and all of a sudden there's talk of this being our best squad since we returned to the premier league and that we should secure our safety more comfortable than usual.
Are these signings really good enough to turn the season around or are the fans getting ahead of themselves again only to end up disappointed?
For what it's worth I think we'll just about sneak survival again but it's going to be another long hard slog.
Thought you meant Norwich away 13/14 season for a minute. The worst performance I've seen from a Sunderland team. Two players hauled off after about 25 minutes, remember ginger being one of them.

Altidore
Giacharini
Angeleri
Scocco
Prica

Don't mean to rain on your parade but the full international card doesn't really cut it these days I'm afraid.
I'm not guaranteeing his success, simply portraying my optimism about him. I could easily give you a list of international players who've been a huge hit in the premiership, but trading lists is a bit dull. Conversely however, you can't argue that he has the potential to be a top player.

I'm not guaranteeing his success, simply portraying my optimism about him. I could easily give you a list of international players who've been a huge hit in the premiership, but trading lists is a bit dull. Conversely however, you can't argue that he has the potential to be a top player.
Of course you could all I'm saying is trying to pass a lad off as a player purely down to being a full international doesn't really work. Im not quite sure how you can say he has potential to be a top player based on playing in the MLS but time will tell I suppose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back