How things change!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

After the Norwich game we were in dire straits, short was having our pants down and dicks tactics were questionable. Fast forward a fortnight and two draws in which we were second best, the signing of a lad from a mid table French club and the return of Borini and all of a sudden there's talk of this being our best squad since we returned to the premier league and that we should secure our safety more comfortable than usual.
Are these signings really good enough to turn the season around or are the fans getting ahead of themselves again only to end up disappointed?
For what it's worth I think we'll just about sneak survival again but it's going to be another long hard slog.

Very hard now to predict how this season will go. As Sunderland fans we spend 90% of our time being depressed and pessimistic, this transfer window in the end has clearly not been part of that and we have grounds for a bit of hope. But then, you just wouldn't understand that.

Is he bollocks...........though that poster is still here but under a different name............

Really?

I think a large number of posters will be delighted to know that he's OK, particularly @Nemo who seemed to get along with him very well.

My recollections of Stubber are from when I "lurked" (before I joined) but I can remember his constant negativity being intermixed with some occasional humour - which would rule out @steve30000 as his new log in.

Really?

I think a large number of posters will be delighted to know that he's OK, particularly @Nemo who seemed to get along with him very well.

My recollections of Stubber are from when I "lurked" (before I joined) but I can remember his constant negativity being intermixed with some occasional humour - which would rule out @steve30000 as his new log in.
You nasty bastard

The OP has an element of truth in his post - Toivonen is unknown to almost all of us - he can't be judged by a 6/10 45 minute performance - a large number of posters were slagging him off before he'd even kicked the ball.
What worries me is that many feel we have a good squad now - It maybe better than last year it isnt hard - but from the games Ive attended we're in big trouble having played 4 low table teams who have played us off the pitch.

The OP has an element of truth in his post - Toivonen is unknown to almost all of us - he can't be judged by a 6/10 45 minute performance - a large number of posters were slagging him off before he'd even kicked the ball.
What worries me is that many feel we have a good squad now - It maybe better than last year it isnt hard - but from the games Ive attended we're in big trouble having played 4 low table teams who have played us off the pitch.
Another of the OP's log ins:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back