How things change!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrjardine

Striker
After the Norwich game we were in dire straits, short was having our pants down and dicks tactics were questionable. Fast forward a fortnight and two draws in which we were second best, the signing of a lad from a mid table French club and the return of Borini and all of a sudden there's talk of this being our best squad since we returned to the premier league and that we should secure our safety more comfortable than usual.
Are these signings really good enough to turn the season around or are the fans getting ahead of themselves again only to end up disappointed?
For what it's worth I think we'll just about sneak survival again but it's going to be another long hard slog.

After the Norwich game we were in dire straits, short was having our pants down and dicks tactics were questionable. Fast forward a fortnight and two draws in which we were second best, the signing of a lad from a mid table French club and the return of Borini and all of a sudden there's talk of this being our best squad since we returned to the premier league and that we should secure our safety more comfortable than usual.
Are these signings really good enough to turn the season around or are the fans getting ahead of themselves again only to end up disappointed?
For what it's worth I think we'll just about sneak survival again but it's going to be another long hard slog.

Who gives a fuck what you think

Canny boring yay like

We were in dire straights after the Norwich game. That's why there was a crisis meeting. I'm assuming that's where the desire to go for Borini arose.
The other buys look like they will add to the team immediately too with the exception of Yedlin who is not we needed at full back with 1 PL game behind him and a loan to Denmark his only other option.
Overall tho - great business

Time will tell regarding any signings, however it does look like Dick got his way when he wanted better quality footballers to work with

You really do revel in you reputation on here mind:lol:

Oh I do hope you are right.

We were in dire straights after the Norwich game. That's why there was a crisis meeting. I'm assuming that's where the desire to go for Borini arose.
The other buys look like they will add to the team immediately too with the exception of Yedlin who is not we needed at full back with 1 PL game behind him and a loan to Denmark his only other option.
Overall tho - great business
Jury hugely out on toivenen mind. Borini will do a good job though.

Ive never said this...we are better off than 2 weeks back..still finish in bottom 8 ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back