Hazeys latest blog

Status
Not open for further replies.
These blogs are interesting and dare I say compulsive reading (without coming across as being crass or uncaring.)

I'm sure there's a book in those blogs - a sort of 'diary of...' type thingy. Perhaps Hazeys legacy, a tribute and a certain charity fundraiser for the brave fellas choice.

Good luck fella.

err aye, profits to the missus with a donation to charity as I have fuck all life insurance as they refused to cover me with crohns disease. Charity begins at home after all ;)

err aye, profits to the missus with a donation to charity as I have fuck all life insurance as they refused to cover me with crohns disease. Charity begins at home after all ;)

Here!!

all the publicity you've had recently you'd have thought you could have dropped in the fact you were wrtiting a book and got a kick start from somewhere ;)

Good luck matey I cant say I know how you are feeling ,but if I ever have to go through it I hope I can keep my sense of humour in such adversity the way you have.

Huge respect to you hazey.

I too have had a couple of grapage experiences and sympathise massively. The pain and discomfort is not to be underestimated.

Keep pushing for that last minute winner.

Hazey, marra, just catching up with board.

I've met one or two hard cases in my time, but CHILLI SOUP??? Fuckin' hell, mate - respect! :lol:

As everyone else has said................Full Respect, and beat this Fecker.............You know you have the whole of the SMB(and Pure Football:lol:) behind you!!!!

Brilliantly funny mate - your contributing more to this forum from your hospital bed than just about everyone else here put together.

Mind, the way you burried that news, you could have worked for the Labour Party. Or, if you throw in a little sexual deviance, the Tories :lol:

Keep smiling mate, and we will too.

He's just shat himself after having 2 blokes shine a torch up his arse, how deviant do you want him to be?;)

Keep fighting Hazey. It's a cliche but sometimes laughter is the best medicine, well probably second best after £89 arse cream.

As everyone else has said................Full Respect, and beat this Fecker.............You know you have the whole of the SMB(and Pure Football:lol:) behind you!!!!

I've looked at pure football, I've tried to force myself to get in to it but it's just shit really. You can only 'knock about' on one board so the SMB it is for me

I've looked at pure football, I've tried to force myself to get in to it but it's just shit really. You can only 'knock about' on one board so the SMB it is for me

Agreed........stick to this one , apart fropm a gentle meander in the sacred Parsnip........

Your earlier blogs, when you went to Westerham......I grew up in that part of the world, and went to prep school just outside Westerham(By the Hill.....:oops:)..........

Hazey, mate (don't know you but feel as if I do) you are an inspiration - people at work ask how you are. Keep smiling and live life to the full. As for the Jarrow's comment it certainly raised a smile.

Lots of smiley emoticons :lol::lol::lol::lol:

What you need to do is speak to ICEMAN, and get him to post a thread saying "Hazey will live for 5 more years - FACT".

Then lay the fucker on Betfair for about a grand at 10/1 ;) :lol:

Life insurance sorted!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back