Hazeys latest blog

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brilliantly funny mate - your contributing more to this forum from your hospital bed than just about everyone else here put together.

Mind, the way you burried that news, you could have worked for the Labour Party. Or, if you throw in a little sexual deviance, the Tories :lol:

Keep smiling mate, and we will too.

hospital bed? I'm at home mate, thinking about firing up super mario galaxy but am thinking about the fact that rosemary shragers school for cooks is on at 3, and I can't miss that. And Food Poker half an hour after that. TV gold ;)

are you both stood on a raft??

errr, no, it's a very very small little pier thing that was very f***ing slippy and had to be accessed by walking down a steep muddy path while holding on to some tree roots to keep you upright, not very dignified.

errr, no, it's a very very small little pier thing that was very f***ing slippy and had to be accessed by walking down a steep muddy path while holding on to some tree roots to keep you upright, not very dignified.
keep fighting Hazey....by the way looks like you are both walking the plank

Is thats why you've got clarts all ower the shoulder of your jacket?

£89 for your chalfonts. is it made from cocaine? saying that its money well spent, me mothers going through something very similar hazey lad and the poor buggers in agony with hers, of course she tells the world that i was to balme for them :oops:

aye, the 89 quid shocked me a bit like, I think it's just because it has the word 'anesthetic' in it's title, the shits. Mind, it is worth the cash, as anyone who has experienced 'real' piles will attest. I've suffered all sorts of vile pain but they are all mid table league 1 compared to the arsenal of pain that is piles when they are very upset. Agony, pure agony. Give the camp x-ray lads serious piles and they'll be chatting in no time at the offer of some 89 quid soothing bum cream (I also have a second cream to go on after the first as the first can burn a little after relieving so you pop some of this gel stuff on which it down. Heaven.)

hospital bed? I'm at home mate, thinking about firing up super mario galaxy but am thinking about the fact that rosemary shragers school for cooks is on at 3, and I can't miss that. And Food Poker half an hour after that. TV gold ;)

Mario Kart DS is the way forward like.

Mario Kart DS is the way forward like.

Mariokart and shrager, a combo pack of treats (I have all the tracks, some extra karts and some hidden characters unlocked so far but one of the 100cc races is letting me down, yoshi just aint up to it but I always play yoshi in his third choice kart. thing is I played my old flatmates and had unlocked much more than this but doing it all again is a challenge)

Mariokart and shrager, a combo pack of treats (I have all the tracks, some extra karts and some hidden characters unlocked so far but one of the 100cc races is letting me down, yoshi just aint up to it but I always play yoshi in his third choice kart. thing is I played my old flatmates and had unlocked much more than this but doing it all again is a challenge)

Toad is the way forward like.

Howay man woman, one of them must have taken a photo, hoy it up.

Hazey you twat, it's not right for a bloke to make another man cry. Stick in there, if anyone's going to beat this, you will with your attitude.

Neil

Good to know Im not the arnly one :eek:

I hope Im as brave as Hazey when the day comes.

That Shadow was a right bastard, he used to beat shit out of the contenders on Gladiators with a massive cotton bud.

Twat the fucker Hazey.

Started reading your blogs a few weeks ago.

Keep fighting mate, you're an inspiration to us all.

Hazey, you know we are thinking of you here, now where is that chilled bog role.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back