1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hazeys latest blog

Discussion in 'Gone but not forgotten' started by ab79, Nov 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ab79

ab79 Winger

Sorry i know its tagged on the end of the other thread but haway lad you can fight this fecker

Last edited: Nov 23, 2007
  2. Hazey

Hazey Guest

I'm going to try, please don't anyone do any sad smilies or any of that, I'm ok, I'm happy, I'm fighting but I'm also realistic. Stay with me and smile a little.

3. Leadbelly

Leadbelly Winger

:cry::cry:

Come on Hazey lad

4. Epping

Epping Striker

thats the way laddie..

fight all the way...

5. Hazey

Hazey Guest

Please mate, no sad face smilies eh, come on now, we all die sometime tha knars!

6. not spavin

not spavin Striker

What did the man just say?! ;)

Nice to hear from you again Hazey, it's been a rollercoster so there's some good news round the corner, I'm sure of it.

7. chunksafc

chunksafc Midfield

keep fighting it, stay positive

8. Giddup Sausage!

Giddup Sausage! Striker

Keep it up mate, all the best :-D

9. Sumdumgi

Sumdumgi Winger

Just for you :):):):)

Chin up lad. There's loads of people here right behind you.

10. Hazey

Hazey Guest

Who knows, I may be the next one to appear on the front of Take A Break or some other crap mag with the old 'I was diagnosed with incurable cancer - but look at me now!' with a gormless smiling face next to a story of 'my psycho husband ate me, but I survived!' ;)

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 23, 2007
  11. not spavin

not spavin Striker

:-D If you shag your brother in law at the same time you might even make Bella.

12. Hazey

Hazey Guest

:lol::lol:

13. Delscottio1

Delscottio1 Guest

Dont' want to seem blunt ot insensitive - but absolute respect to you mate, brilliant attitude, wish there was better news - I don't say this often as it's a bit scouse, but you're an inspiration.

14. Jasper

Jasper Striker

Just keep Freddie Star away from yer hamster marra. The twat.

15. jaxaxe

jaxaxe Striker

We all do die.

But not just yet, lad. ;)

16. smoker

smoker Striker

As has been said, I wish it was better news but all power of positive thought to you Hazey. I have to say I don't often read your blogs as I find them a bit upsetting to read - pure cowardice on my part - but everyone here is thinking of you and rooting for you to get through this.

17. Leadbelly

Leadbelly Winger

I know. I saw Hazey's request after I made my post, went to edit it and then boss man came in to chat about some poverty stricken country or other and I missed my window of opportunity :oops:

A :lol: seems inappropriate

18. Hazey

Hazey Guest

hehe, cheers mate.

19. Enfield Exile

Enfield Exile Winger

Keep going mate and thanks for the blogs. I know a couple of people who've said your writings have made things easier for them to undersand. Top Bloke.

Fcuk me, if you survive cancer and being eaten by your husband you deserve to to be on the front page ;)

20. Pete B

Pete B Striker

slight tangent, but there's a woman at work who brings those magazines in and some of the stories wouldn't look out of place in Viz. Keep battling marra ;)

Last edited: Nov 23, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.