Hazeys latest blog

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hazey

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=289333

f***ing gutted with your latest news.

I wish you all the best mate and don't know what else i can say.

I read your blogs but don't comment, as i really can't really say out as i can't make the situation better in any way, so not used to this.

Just have to say i really admire you so much for the way you are taking this and the bravery you have shown through this whole sickening disease

Edit: Just read hazeys post and getting rid of negative smilies etc.

Last edited by a moderator:

Re: Hazey

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=289333

f***ing gutted.

I wish you all the best mate and don't know what else i can say.

I read your blogs but don't comment, as i really can't really say out as i can't make the situation better in any way, so not used to this.

Just have to say i really admire you so much for the way you are taking this and the bravery you have shown through this whole sickening disease :cry:
So you've read it and still put a poxy smilie like that in it? Sort yourself out man.

Haway mate i edited it before that.

I posted the link off skunkers before i read the whole thread.

Edit: Not the place for bitching Jarra just trying to show my support for the bloke.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm going to try, please don't anyone do any sad smilies or any of that, I'm ok, I'm happy, I'm fighting but I'm also realistic. Stay with me and smile a little.

I'm relatively new to this board, but have been moved beyond belief by this thread. Keep strong pal.

You really are such an inspiration mate. To anyone else who's shat the-sels lately ;)

Top blogging mate. Keep it up and good luck.

Not bitching kidda. Just stay positive for the lad. It works f***ing wonders.

As i say i was just trying to show support.

Had a few drinks and just happened to read the skunkers thread before this one.

Keep fighting Hazey.

You're an inspiration mate!

While of course I am sadned for Hazey, when I came to thinking about it a few hours later I was really happy when I saw the picture of him and his wife.

I just thought that he must have so much pleasure out of that, he clearly loves her more than anything. In situations like the one he's in, I just think that'd be really awesome.

I don't know if that sounds emotive at all, but it really made me feel pleased for him. I bet he loves her to like mad.

Keep fighting hazey

Hazey mate, keep fighting, you can do it! Not much of a regular, but I'll be behind you. (Like Deggsy ;)) :)

Hazey mate, keep fighting, you can do it! Not much of a regular, but I'll be behind you. (Like Deggsy ;)) :)

Being behind Hazey isn't a pretty site like. Not speaking from experience like.

Knack it Hazey son:-D

Man, what can I say that hasn't been said.

You sound like a chap who's the salt of the earth. Keep on fighting it sonnah.

Hazey, keep up the fight, after all that you've gone through your sense of dignity and humour shine through, although I still can't agree that pc's are better than Macs;)

We'll save that argument for another day.:p

Keep fighting marra. The whole of the SMB is behind you. Good luck ;):cool:

keep going hazey lad - with you every step, all the best , good luck

While of course I am sadned for Hazey, when I came to thinking about it a few hours later I was really happy when I saw the picture of him and his wife.

I just thought that he must have so much pleasure out of that, he clearly loves her more than anything. In situations like the one he's in, I just think that'd be really awesome.

I don't know if that sounds emotive at all, but it really made me feel pleased for him. I bet he loves her to like mad.

Keep fighting hazey

Very, very well said. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back