Hazeys latest blog

Status
Not open for further replies.

It's strange getting emotionally involved re someone you don't know. So all I can say Hazey is don't you dare f***ing give up or I'll come round, pull you're tubes out and shit in the bag.

Nee fat bird is singing yet so keep on chuffin going man.

SOL9.jpg

I did love that picture like. Roy better have signed me f***ing print like

Sorry i know its tagged on the end of the other thread but haway lad you can fight this fecker

Concurred....really am still shocked and sad at reading your blog :cry: ......come on hazey lad you can beat it :)

Toad is very similar to yoshi, he just has this f***ing massive mushroom head, which is unappealing, I tried playing with him but I just don't have the love

I always think of Yoshi as someone who, if real, would lack competitive drive. Therefore when I play as him I always do so half-heartedly. It's what he would have wanted.

Toad is simply Japanese, smaller and more efficient. He may look assuming, but he's not afraid to whack the odd bit of bamboo down the back of Bowser's fingernails to get results.

I always think of Yoshi as someone who, if real, would lack competitive drive. Therefore when I play as him I always do so half-heartedly. It's what he would have wanted.

Toad is simply Japanese, smaller and more efficient. He may look assuming, but he's not afraid to whack the odd bit of bamboo down the back of Bowser's fingernails to get results.

:lol::lol:
hehe, I know what you mean about yoshi but I love him. I used to always play koopa troopa on the snes version but he has sadly been replaced. And I don't know who could play as the big tractor fellas, that acceleration would kill me, give me lower speed with greater acceleration and handling any day

that princess peach though, she's a cunt

Come on Hazey lad . COME ON!!! BTW those blogs are absolutely brilliant, not much makes me laugh out loud when I'm reading it but these do. Call this latest shit another bad day (I know, you've had enough of them) , but dig in son and keep fighting the bassa. God bless.

hehe, I know what you mean about yoshi but I love him. I used to always play koopa troopa on the snes version but he has sadly been replaced. And I don't know who could play as the big tractor fellas, that acceleration would kill me, give me lower speed with greater acceleration and handling any day

Your one in a million mate!!!!

COME ON YOU BASTARD!!! YOU CAN DO THIS!!!

Think how many times, especially in the last year, the lads have pulled one out of their arse (sozz:oops:) in the last minute when we though the game was up. YOU CAN DO THIS! THE POWER OF THE SMB COMMANDS YOU!!

These blogs are interesting and dare I say compulsive reading (without coming across as being crass or uncaring.)

I'm sure there's a book in those blogs - a sort of 'diary of...' type thingy. Perhaps Hazeys legacy, a tribute and a certain charity fundraiser for the brave fellas choice.

Good luck fella.

Koopa Trooper, now he really could shift :cool: Isn't he on the Gamecube Mario Kart?

Looking at that photo, I'd give the light coloured trousers a break til you get sorted ;)

Hazey FFS what about the end of season staying up party man you forgot about that already.
ps this shitting yourself has to stop as well its becoming a habit and its not gonna go down too well with all the blokes sitting next to you on your next visit to the SOL

Hazey lad, you are so f***ing brave....

there's nee way I'd wear a light grey suit with all them arse shenanigans going on

* edit, Exile shares the same bottom inspired schoolboy humour and types faster *

Last edited:
Just got back from Egypt, had the shits, now I now how it feels!:lol:
Thoughts with you Hazey lad.

Just got back from Egypt, had the shits, now I now how it feels!:lol:
Thoughts with you Hazey lad.

were you gutted by the fact that nobody realised you were gone and there were no threads starting ''Where's Kehtcuf gone''

Keep up the good fight Hazey, the whole of the JXB clan read your blog and wish you well we are all right behind you .....well not to close with them grape like piles hanging from your rusty sherrifs star after a bowl of what sounds like Mr Burns chemical chilli special :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back