Glasgow Celtic

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking how can this lot n their deluded fans ever have the audacity to ask to join the English premier league ,they are playing a Rangers team who at best look like a conference team themselves and still not looking very good ,Celtic would struggle in our league 1 for sure !that lot are best left and laughed at in their own pathetic standard of a league .
Shut the fuck up , you utter idiot

If Celtic had access to the TV money of the Premier League they would be a juggernaut and therefore would have a great team. Sponsors would jump on them because of their huge worldwide fanbase and they'd be up there for the title in no time
but they dont and wont.. ironically since loosing the bigger clubs the spl looks utter shit now

in terms of big games now that Rangers arent there (or the edinburgh clubs) what really is the attraction of the spl?

celtic must be secretly hoping that ranger get back otherwise, the spl product is watereddown

Are they fuck !!! Why should an Irish club be in the PL ? There would be hell on all over the country. Ps Swansea and Cardiff shouldn't be in the English leagues either
If you only want English clubs in the premiership then that would be fine and they shouldn't be invited to the league, fact is though that its not only English clubs as you've pointed out yourself, reason I'd like them in is because I think they could bring a lot of character to the league,

If you only want English clubs in the premiership then that would be fine and they shouldn't be invited to the league, fact is though that its not only English clubs as you've pointed out yourself, reason I'd like them in is because I think they could bring a lot of character to the league,
Cardiff, Swansea and Wrexham entered the English league system before the Low was formed and they started at the bottom and work their way up. I've no problem with that. If the Old Firm want to enter, then start in the Conference North at the highest.

Every team that has played in the PL have earned their right. Why should The Old Firm just get a place?

They played a big hand in the destruction of Scottish football.

Couldn't believe the standard of football yesterday. I knew Rangers were rank due to McCoist's mismanagement but Celtic weren't much better. If foreign teams were going to be invited to join the BPL just because they were bigger than the other teams in their league, I'd rather see Ajax or PSV.

Cardiff, Swansea and Wrexham entered the English league system before the Low was formed and they started at the bottom and work their way up. I've no problem with that. If the Old Firm want to enter, then start in the Conference North at the highest.

Every team that has played in the PL have earned their right. Why should The Old Firm just get a place?

They played a big hand in the destruction of Scottish football.
Fair point, I'd have no problem with that, something that would never happen though but would be justified, not sure about the destruction of Scottish football though, Celtic only ever did everything they can to be successful on the pitch, no club has intentions to destruct their own league. Your main point though: if they want in then work up through the leagues- Agreed

You mean 30 years ago. Dundee United are one of the best run clubs in Britain at the moment, 2 consecutive £1M+ accounting profits (that doesn't include player sales), the best academy in Scotland, starting to establish official links with other clubs Worldwide.

Not that long ago we were offering multi million pound offers for 2 of their players who, at the time, had played 20 SPL games between them!
Dundee United:lol::lol:

Se
Agreed. Can't understand why anyone would want them bringing their bigoted bile to the league just so they can leach off the success of the BPL. Seem to recall them hanging pro IRA banners from the Tyne bridge a few years ago. Would hate to think of them darkening our doors annually.
never mind banners I seem to remember the cowards blowing gas tanks up on Tyneside trying to murder innocents

Shut the fuck up , you utter idiot
If that's your reply I wonder who's looking the idiot ? Utter clown

Last edited:
This thread is hilarious. f***ing @Jarrared spouting EDL level shite and going off on ridiculous tangents about potato farming.
Oh no not the Hexham Muslim again black society of lawyers for u again is it ? Utotal n utter racist twat

You are the most racist person on here why say Iv said Edl things when I have not u muppet like Iv said before it's the pc arseholes like you who have got our country in the mess its on so fek off n feel free to ask to meet me for a drink before the match n we will discuss our differences then if not keep on spouting ur shite its a good laugh

Last edited:
Oh no not the Hexham Muslim again black society of lawyers for u again is it ? Utotal n utter racist twat

You are the most racist person on here why say Iv said Edl things when I have not u muppet like Iv said before it's the pc arseholes like you who have got our country in the mess its on so fek off n feel free to ask to meet me for a drink before the match n we will discuss our differences then if not keep on spouting ur shite its a good laugh
You're talking nonsense about 'proud to be British' and getting pissed off at Celtic for being Irish? It's f***ing mental man and you look a right twat. Also I'm not Muslim by the way.

You're talking nonsense about 'proud to be British' and getting pissed off at Celtic for being Irish? It's f***ing mental man and you look a right twat. Also I'm not Muslim by the way.
You are not british n proud though are you ,your against everything british and our way of living you call people on here as soon as you see an opportunity other than that you never post or have any input on this board so fek off back to your Hexham way of living oh n by the way I hate toffs n farmers n fox hunting snobby brigade ! You got any pc input on that aswell mustafa ?

Oh n I look a right twat haha judging by 90%of the answers on here most people hate celtic n their bigoted Ira views you absolute clown shiek Ali !

Last edited:
You are not british n proud though are you ,your against everything british and our way of living you call people on here as soon as you see an opportunity other than that you never post or have any input on this board so fek off back to your Hexham way of living oh n by the way I hate toffs n farmers n fox hunting snobby brigade ! You got any pc input on that aswell mustafa ?
I hate fox hunting and generally toffs and farmers. I am proud to be British but I don't feel the need to spout on threads where it's completely irrelevant. Unfortunately the phrase proud to be British and the St George's flag has been tarnished by bigoted morons like yourself who seemingly are against anything slightly different to themselves.

I hate fox hunting and generally toffs and farmers. I am proud to be British but I don't feel the need to spout on threads where it's completely irrelevant. Unfortunately the phrase proud to be British and the St George's flag has been tarnished by bigoted morons like yourself who seemingly are against anything slightly different to themselves.
Stop pretending to be british man we all know your a Islamist and the only tarnishing getting done is by your sort spouting bile and murder and waving your black flags of Islam on our streets ,I'm white,British n proud probably like most on this site and I won't be kept quiet by cowards like you but don't worry you can keep taking my taxes n living the high life in the great country your so quick to call n hate .n by the way your the easiest to reel in on this site u total doylum !

For the avoidance of doubt, I loath the elements of the Celtic support (and it is just an element, albeit a rather vocal one) who stupidly equate honouring their roots amongst the Irish diaspora with the actions of terrorists. Likewise I loath the elements of the Rangers support who feel the need to sing songs glorifying sectarian killers from the 30's to the 2000's.

And yet, reading the last few pages I can't help but observe that @Jarrared is coming across as a complete bigoted twat.

Stop pretending to be british man we all know your a Islamist and the only tarnishing getting done is by your sort spouting bile and murder and waving your black flags of Islam on our streets ,I'm white,British n proud probably like most on this site and I won't be kept quiet by cowards like you but don't worry you can keep taking my taxes n living the high life in the great country your so quick to call n hate .n by the way your the easiest to reel in on this site u total doylum !
Jesus wept :lol:

No I'm not why cos I say I'm British n proud man nowt wrong with that ,n its not just elements of celtics support its most of them ! N if I am called a bigot for being proud to be British n white well wtf is this place coming to ,but in reality the majority of people now in the uk are sick to death of pc do gooders like yourself wanting to look after every non British person in our country and give them everything for free while we graft our bollocks off to pay for them you utter twat

Jesus wept :lol:
Allah u Akbar

Logon or register to see this image

No I'm not why cos I say I'm British n proud man nowt wrong with that ,n its not just elements of celtics support its most of them ! N if I am called a bigot for being proud to be British n white well wtf is this place coming to ,but in reality the majority of people now in the uk are sick to death of pc do gooders like yourself wanting to look after every non British person in our country and give them everything for free while we graft our bollocks off to pay for them you utter twat

Allah u Akbar

Logon or register to see this image

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back