Glasgow Celtic

Status
Not open for further replies.

A mid table PL club would have a bigger income than a Scottish club in the CL.

They would have higher costs though. Ashley would be free to hoover up cheap talent across Europe for Buttons and display his brand all over Europe. He only needs to be better than Celtic to do that as well.

Pay Jack Colback 50k a week, or pay Kris Commons 15k a week, simple as that really.

I wasn't advocating Rangers either !! Although trying to suggest closer links to Ireland with Rangers as oppose to Celtic ?????

No.

I merely stated that while Celtic's Irish links have been well documented, Rangers have plenty of links to Unionism in Northern Ireland which is true.

He won't fund Newcastle to get to Europe, why the hell would he do it with a financial basket case where he'll never make a penny back?
Omg guaranteed champions league with Rangers in that crap league n they get 50000 a game n massive appeal around the world he wouldn't have to spend much to finish 2nd or win that league then cl as easy as that,Ashley is an astute businessman he's upto something with Rangers wait n see .

I see Glasgow Celtic have just reached a cup final.

Canny.
A cup final v Dundee United or somebody like that ha:lol::lol:

They would have higher costs though. Ashley would be free to hoover up cheap talent across Europe for Buttons and display his brand all over Europe. He only needs to be better than Celtic to do that as well.

Pay Jack Colback 50k a week, or pay Kris Commons 15k a week, simple as that really.
N believe me it doesn't take much to be better than celtic

When a 31 year old Championship player, Kris Commons is one of your best players, you know you're in a poor league.
Scott brown lol:lol::lol:

Last edited:
Omg guaranteed champions league with Rangers in that crap league n they get 50000 a game n massive appeal around the world he wouldn't have to spend much to finish 2nd or win that league then cl as easy as that,Ashley is an astute businessman he's upto something with Rangers wait n see .
I know this will come as a shock to some, but far more people in Asia and Africa will know about Newcastle from the relentless coverage of the PL than will give a shit about a team from Scotland who might pop up in the group stages of the Champions league every now and again. To a bloke in Nairobi or Saigon, they will be on a par with Rosenborg.

Are they fuck !!! Why should an Irish club be in the PL ? There would be hell on all over the country. Ps Swansea and Cardiff shouldn't be in the English leagues either
Totally agree

Correction

Kris Commons came from the Championship and has proven himself in Europe and at international level.

By your logic no players from weaker leagues outside of the premiership could ever possibly be a top player in the league if they got a move to it?

Why would Celtic play in Northern Ireland.....
Kris commons hahahaha

Would love us to buy Scott brown. Him and Cattermole in the middle would be great.
Y the hell do u think scott brown is playing in Scotland ? Cos he's absolute dross !

Rangers for the most part identify themselves with Unionism in Northern Ireland!
Well they are british n proud u numpty

Someone is taking Celtics dominance pretty badly.

Bless him.
Dominance over who ? Please enlighten me without making everyone one this board piss themselves laughing would it be over partick thistle ,St Johnstone,Caledonian thistle ,mighty Dundee etc,etc.u r starting to look really silly now mate so I would stop there if I was u

Last edited:
Absolutely astonished at this post. How can someone who knows so ltitle about football be on this board? Do we know if he's from the USA? Might explain it.
Just facts arsehole read up on their shit crowds lately

A British citizen like yourself, who doesn't have a full grasp of the English language :oops: :lol:
Haha that the only reply u can cum up with ,did u hear the one about the English Man,Irish man and Scotsman ?

Someone is taking Celtics dominance pretty badly.

Bless him.
Dominance over who come on then rocky ?

massive fan base? fuckin hell they have struggled to sell out home games in recent years. took about 100 to Warsaw earlier in the season as well.
Exactly this !

Last edited:
I'm a Celtic fan, the Rangers lot amongst you have every right to f***ing hate me :)

We were shite today, but a cup games a a cup game, so fuck if Rangers are shite at the minute, they're a league below but look at Bradford against Chelsea, league status goes out of the window in games like this...........never seen a worse second half in my life though, it was f***ing gash, but there was only going to be one winner.........My 5-0 bet was a bit off the mark like
Bradford City would hammer celtic aswell !

@Jarrared ,go to bed son, you've got school in the morning.
I will my son but first I'll send u details on how to plant n grow potatoes !

He'd need to pay 50k a week to players to get into the CL though, getting beat in the qualifiers and dropping into the Europe League gets you peanuts. Newcastle are always going to make more money than Rangers.

The last thing we need is that bunch of drunken cretins invading the SOL.

Remember when they came down in 1965 to vilify Baxter. A mountain of empties the next day..fuck knows what would have happened it we hadn't let them win 5-0

I was thinking how can this lot n their deluded fans ever have the audacity to ask to join the English premier league ,they are playing a Rangers team who at best look like a conference team themselves and still not looking very good ,Celtic would struggle in our league 1 for sure !that lot are best left and laughed at in their own pathetic standard of a league .

Glad you explained it was a Celtic from Glasgow or we all be thinking this was a Boston story or something. Threads like this usually involve someone close having taken a fancy to large ginger cock.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back