Glasgow Celtic

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is hilarious. f***ing @Jarrared spouting EDL level shite and going off on ridiculous tangents about potato farming.
He's back. Bell end of the year. There fuck all wrong with jarrareds views. Least he,s got the balls to say them. What's wrong with being British and proud then? I've said it loads of times on here, the PC brigade need to fuck right off. Celtic as a club despise the British, fuck the lot of them, and fuck any Englishman that supports them.

A section of their support perhaps,.

That's the nice thing about living in a country with freedom of speech, idiots are easier to spot
A section of their support,perhaps?.... Fuckin get real man. They hate us, end of. And we should hate them, but as usual, too many hide behind the PC flag and say nothing. If u do, ya branded a racist or bigot, when in reality your proud of ya country and origins.thats why this once fine country is in the mess it is today.

Irish League = Northern Ireland

League of Ireland = Republic

Just because Celtic have been built from the ground up by Irish people and are extremely proud of their Irish heritage has no relevance to them playing in Ireland as a result.
A damn sight more relevance than them playing in England. On a similar note, Rangers can play in Northern Ireland with their Blues Brothers in arms, Linfield.

As the UK is a collection of nations then could we not split the prem into two halves; a north & a south? North being Manchester upwards with 2 leagues of about 16-18 teams. At least after 1 season the argument about celtic, rangers, Irish teams being good enough to compete will be proven, because they will be relegated "back home" so to speak. I'd love to never travel south again, or hear their filthy French-like dialect. Entry to Europe would be tighter, but a balance could be easily found. Interesting concept; we know will never happen, but why not eh?

I'm not a farmer but thanks anyway.

When are you coming over to Ireland on holidays, you'd love the locals.
Why would I want to go to bankrupt foreign country like ireland ,just keep begging for your European handouts to keep your country afloat ,that country like Greece ,Portugal etc is just a drain on the rest ov the eu !

A section of their support,perhaps?.... Fuckin get real man. They hate us, end of. And we should hate them, but as usual, too many hide behind the PC flag and say nothing. If u do, ya branded a racist or bigot, when in reality your proud of ya country and origins.thats why this once fine country is in the mess it is today.
A section of their support, who call themselves the Green Brigade, who are being dealt with by the club following fines from UEFA and are closely monitored by police following the passage of the Offensive Behaviour at Football and Threatening Communications (Scotland) Act 2012.

And for the avoidance of doubt, I regard them as offensive and bigoted as any other group glorifying acts of terrorism, but they also have a freedom of speech, same as you and yer pal there with the Islamic rantings earlier.

A section of their support, who call themselves the Green Brigade, who are being dealt with by the club following fines from UEFA and are closely monitored by police following the passage of the Offensive Behaviour at Football and Threatening Communications (Scotland) Act 2012.

And for the avoidance of doubt, I regard them as offensive and bigoted as any other group glorifying acts of terrorism, but they also have a freedom of speech, same as you and yer pal there with the Islamic rantings earlier.
Dealt with by the club? That club doesnt acknowledge the poppy, and the people who perished in the world wars so it doesn't upset their fans. Celtic as a club turn my stomach. Not because I'm an edl thug, or a neandathol as I have been accused of on here, but because I love my f***ing country.

Exact
exactly right ffs it's about more of us normal hardworking Brits got our views across nowt wrong with that ,like I've said even your norm

but this is Great Britain and were shouldn't have to put up with Ira or Islamic terrorists killing our soldiers on our streets n spouting vile abuse about our good folk ,n they get away with it but you know aswell as me if we were to go on the street n started shouting kill Muslims n Ira terrorists our feet wouldn't touch the ground straight to jail !i tell you what though the normal public are starting to speak out now and our politicians are at last starting to listen as they've been cowards aswell shit scared of being branded racist ,then along come ukip n I vote labour before u start and suddenly millions aren't afraid to speak what they think !do you think if you said to these vile Muslims spouting murder on our streets were told if you continue with ur threats we will stop your BENEFITS they wouldn't stop cos I'm telling you they would ,threaten to kill us but at the same time happy to take our hard working money for free ! Do you still agree with free speech when it's always kill the British ?

He's back. Bell end of the year. There fuck all wrong with jarrareds views. Least he,s got the balls to say them. What's wrong with being British and proud then? I've said it loads of times on here, the PC brigade need to fuck right off. Celtic as a club despise the British, fuck the lot of them, and fuck any Englishman that supports them.
absolutely nothing. Does that mean you have to be a knuckle dragging idiot like jarrahelmet is showing himself to be?

As the UK is a collection of nations then could we not split the prem into two halves; a north & a south? North being Manchester upwards with 2 leagues of about 16-18 teams. At least after 1 season the argument about celtic, rangers, Irish teams being good enough to compete will be proven, because they will be relegated "back home" so to speak. I'd love to never travel south again, or hear their filthy French-like dialect. Entry to Europe would be tighter, but a balance could be easily found. Interesting concept; we know will never happen, but why not eh?

London awaydays are easily the best awaydays though so that would be shit. Having to go up to Glasgow instead of down there, fuck that!

Exact

exactly right ffs it's about more of us normal hardworking Brits got our views across nowt wrong with that ,like I've said even your norm

but this is Great Britain and were shouldn't have to put up with Ira or Islamic terrorists killing our soldiers on our streets n spouting vile abuse about our good folk ,n they get away with it but you know aswell as me if we were to go on the street n started shouting kill Muslims n Ira terrorists our feet wouldn't touch the ground straight to jail !i tell you what though the normal public are starting to speak out now and our politicians are at last starting to listen as they've been cowards aswell shit scared of being branded racist ,then along come ukip n I vote labour before u start and suddenly millions aren't afraid to speak what they think !do you think if you said to these vile Muslims spouting murder on our streets were told if you continue with ur threats we will stop your BENEFITS they wouldn't stop cos I'm telling you they would ,threaten to kill us but at the same time happy to take our hard working money for free ! Do you still agree with free speech when it's always kill the British ?
:lol: f***ing hell man. Literally every cliche has been shoehorned in there. I'm sure you're on a wind up now

Exactly right ffs normal hardworking Brits getting our views across nowt wrong with that,like I've said even your normal joe blogs on the street is starting to speak out now cos everyone is pig sick of pc brigade arseholes n benefit grabbing foreign scumbags ,ffs man tell me why they come through about 6 safe haven countries when they have ran away from being supposedly persecuted in their own country to get to uk is it cos we give them fekin houses ,money, free travel ,free driving lessons ,free food vouchers ,free nhs,n then there not happy with that n continue to fiddle our dss for more money ,so put that in your PC pipes n smoke it !

Exactly right ffs normal hardworking Brits getting our views across nowt wrong with that,like I've said even your normal joe blogs on the street is starting to speak out now cos everyone is pig sick of pc brigade arseholes n benefit grabbing foreign scumbags ,ffs man tell me why they come through about 6 safe haven countries when they have ran away from being supposedly persecuted in their own country to get to uk is it cos we give them fekin houses ,money, free travel ,free driving lessons ,free food vouchers ,free nhs,n then there not happy with that n continue to fiddle our dss for more money ,so put that in your PC pipes n smoke it !
:lol: f***ing hell.

Exact

Jesus. I thought we had a monopoly on these people in America.

In English please, with punctuation. Where are the smileys?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back