Glasgow Celtic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jarrared

Central Defender
I was thinking how can this lot n their deluded fans ever have the audacity to ask to join the English premier league ,they are playing a Rangers team who at best look like a conference team themselves and still not looking very good ,Celtic would struggle in our league 1 for sure !that lot are best left and laughed at in their own pathetic standard of a league .

The leagues gone backwards a lot in the last 7/8 years

I don't like celtic and don't want them in our league ... But that's not a strong argument really.

IF they ever got into the league, their revenue increase would lead to signings that would make them more competitive.

There aren't many championship sides that would survive in the top division without new signings.

I was thinking how can this lot n their deluded fans ever have the audacity to ask to join the English premier league ,they are playing a Rangers team who at best look like a conference team themselves and still not looking very good ,Celtic would struggle in our league 1 for sure !that lot are best left and laughed at in their own pathetic standard of a league .

You love Celtic

If Celtic had access to the TV money of the Premier League they would be a juggernaut and therefore would have a great team. Sponsors would jump on them because of their huge worldwide fanbase and they'd be up there for the title in no time
Hahaha don't be so silly mate garbage fans and shite club ,their fans have dropped 25000 in the last few years fantastic fans yeah right!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back