Gayle to the mags

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm not saying he won't do a job, I've no idea to be honest but he doesn't seem to be prolific in the Charlie Austin mode and they need a goal scorer that will get 15/20 goals in that league.

He'll need to change that.

Imagine if after a shocking dry spell, where he fails to score, misses sitters etc, he then scores a tap in on 17mins and proceeds to run the length of the Gallowgate (full of puffs, shits and wankers) doing this! :eek::oops:
It will be in homage to the victims of MH17 so its ok

Decent player, but to give the majority of the money from Townsend back to Palace for Dwight Gayle. He hardly played or scored last season :lol:

Decent championship striker. Will score a few for them. A bit injury prone though. Not worth the fee IMO. I wud say big loss townsend going the other way
See if I was Newcastle I'd of kept Townsend at all costs. If they get promoted they'll need to improve on Gayle and Ritchie whereas if they had Townsend I don't think they would, apart from their defence of course which it seems they've ignored again

Decent player but it's the defence they've needed to sort out for about four years.
They didn't learn from the last time they went down and kept clown shoes Taylor and the Argy until this relegation
I wouldn't be surprised if they don't get two quality centre halves
Rafa must be aware of that and be on the look out for defenders
We need to follow suit and get signings in quickly to bed in on the tour to France

Aren't a lot of his goals from the penalty spot or am I talking shite?

Shit, not more goals that don't count as much as others...

We had that with Shearer. Fuck's sake.

They didn't learn from the last time they went down and kept clown shoes Taylor and the Argy until this relegation
I wouldn't be surprised if they don't get two quality centre halves
Rafa must be aware of that and be on the look out for defenders
We need to follow suit and get signings in quickly to bed in on the tour to France

Not really, you're literally in a different league to us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back