Gayle to the mags

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shit, not more goals that don't count as much as others...

We had that with Shearer. Fuck's sake.

Not really, you're literally in a different league to us.
It doesn't matter what league you need to get people bedded in look at Thauvin as an example bought in January I think gone on loan few games later

Not botherd when really did he get a chance or was he just shit for 10 mil

He was a marker for our broken transfer policy.

We were linked with him for 3-4 years before he signed so he definitely wasn't bought for team structure.

He was a marker for our broken transfer policy.

We were linked with him for 3-4 years before he signed so he definitely wasn't bought for team structure.
Without getting on my hug horse the transfer policy

Without getting on my hug horse the transfer policy
Sorry carrot fingers
Without getting on my high horse the policy at both teams in the last few years is woeful

Probably do well at that level. Decent finisher, but not really enough to be a regular starter at top level. Happy they're spending £10m on him, effectively sounds like they'll be swapping a Premier League player for a questionable PL player and £3m or so.

Shit, not more goals that don't count as much as others...

We had that with Shearer. Fuck's sake.

Not really, you're literally in a different league to us.
Course penalties count as much as others but if pens are a big contribution to his tally then I would be a bit concerned if I was a fan of a lower league club like yourselves

I'm not saying he won't do a job, I've no idea to be honest but he doesn't seem to be prolific in the Charlie Austin mode and they need a goal scorer that will get 15/20 goals in that league.

Looking at last seasons top scorers at that level - Andre Gray was top, Ross McCormack second Abel Hernandez third and on 19 goals fourth was Jonathon Kodjia who I've never heard of. Hardly a list of proven quality. Danny Graham scored 7 goals in 18 games for Blackburn. I don't honestly see why they need Gayle and he'll do well down there but I don't think he's really any better than what they have.

Good for the championship but he won't feature in their push for the premiership title and champions league destiny.
Neither will any of their other players. They will be far too old by then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back