Gayle to the mags

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would be very hard not to get double figures tbf. No idea how many Daryl Murphy got but i'm guessing it'll be well into double figures
Yeah I see your point, all I'm saying is that he should be a decent buy at that level and a double figure goal return will probably be seen as a good buy if it gets them promoted

Oh no! His goal celebration!!!!!!
Logon or register to see this image
Disgusting

I wouldn't say he is a good signing. He COULD be a good signing as he is relatively unproven.

He isn't good enough for the PL but with his pace he will always be a danger. Will be interesting to see how he does.

I wouldn't say he is a good signing. He COULD be a good signing as he is relatively unproven.

He isn't good enough for the PL but with his pace he will always be a danger. Will be interesting to see how he does.
Apparently got 1 in 3 for Palace. He'll score plenty in the Championship

They must be expecting a major exedus if they're trying to spend the sort of cash him and Richie will cost.
Exactly my view too, get the signings in early, appease the masses when the rats continue to leave the sinking ship. The money being spent and the size of the squad without out-goings would be quite scary

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back