Gayle to the mags

Status
Not open for further replies.

Why isn't it? Just because its the mags? who cares.

Would get in pretty much every championship side.
That doesn't answer my question. I don't care if it's the mags, or any other championship team. I've always said he isn't very good, even when people wanted us to be in for him in Jan.

Are you going to tell me why he's decent?

That doesn't answer my question. I don't care if it's the mags, or any other championship team. I've always said he isn't very good, even when people wanted us to be in for him in Jan.

Are you going to tell me why he's decent?

I think he will score goals at that level, good movement, quick, decent finisher. Ideal at that level.

Just not quite good enough for the top flight.

Because hes quick, mobile and has scored 15 goals in the premiership after starting only 27 games? A poor mans Defoe but will score a load at that level.
Honestly didn't realise it was that much in such a short space of games. Whenever I've watched him I thought he was poor. Fair enough.

Because hes quick, mobile and has scored 15 goals in the premiership after starting only 27 games? A poor mans Defoe but will score a load at that level.
That's over 3 seasons mind, not saying whether he's good enough or not I've no idea how it will work out but your post could be read as being 15 in one season.

Honestly didn't realise it was that much in such a short space of games. Whenever I've watched him I thought he was poor. Fair enough.

Those stats are a bit misleading because it doesn't include his sub appearances but includes his sub goals. Nonetheless it isn't his ability as a finisher that is normally the issue - more the difficulty of accommodating him in a 433 where they need or prefer someone with more presence up front.

Those stats are a bit misleading because it doesn't include his sub appearances but includes his sub goals. Nonetheless it isn't his ability as a finisher that is normally the issue - more the difficulty of accommodating him in a 433 where they need or prefer someone with more presence up front.
Very misleading tbf... Are you a journalist? :lol:;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back