Everton fans making friends

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is brilliant!

Were they driving round with the windows blacked out looking for targets?

"We'll leave him he looks 16, too old"

"Look a 14 year old with his mother over there, pile out and batter him..."

How many 14/15 year olds go to the match with their mothers?

I went with friends at that age..

I sat with my gran and grandad til I was 15. They bought me my season cards and I didn't really speak to anyone in my year who also went. Not every 15 year old has the same circumstances

This is brilliant!

Were they driving round with the windows blacked out looking for targets?

"We'll leave him he looks 16, too old"

"Look a 14 year old with his mother over there, pile out and batter him..."

How many 14/15 year olds go to the match with their mothers?

I went with friends at that age..
I think it was a bit more indiscriminate than that and that's the problem , something in our heads says " not him he's a bairn, not him we will frighten the lass " the animals that turned out that night had none of that reasoning .
Like you I went to football alone from 14 used to travel as well, in the 70's. Doesn't mean everyone else has to

I think it was a bit more indiscriminate than that and that's the problem , something in our heads says " not him he's a bairn, not him we will frighten the lass " the animals that turned out that night had none of that reasoning .
Like you I went to football alone from 14 used to travel as well, in the 70's. Doesn't mean everyone else has to

The drama queens on here didn't mention the child abuse at the time, just now..

Obviously Everton were the aggressors that evening and had the upper hand in the minor skirmishes against our lot and as usual we say they were attacking women and children in prams.

If we'd battered their lot then I doubt this would have been mentioned..

Obviously Everton were the aggressors that evening and had the upper hand in the minor skirmishes against our lot and as usual we say they were attacking women and children in prams.

There's a poster on the bath lane thread who talks of how "WE TOOK" the leazes end during a Newcastle game as if they were invading the beaches of Normandy! These people really think they actually matter! :lol:
Like you say I reckon there'll have been a few skirmishes with our lot getting the worst of it so let's sensationalise things and make out they were targeting women and kids!
You've really gotta laugh at some of the clowns on here mind! :lol:

There's a poster on the bath lane thread who talks of how "WE TOOK" the leazes end during a Newcastle game as if they were invading the beaches of Normandy! These people really think they actually matter! :lol:
Like you say I reckon there'll have been a few skirmishes with our lot getting the worst of it so let's sensationalise things and make out they were targeting women and kids!

I think a lot of people do laugh at you on here.

Which page on the thread?

I hope our lot weren't tipping kids out of prams mind..

So you accuse others of sensationalising things yet are quite happy to make things up yourself, you really are something else bonny lad.

If any of you are interested, on the GOT home page, no need to register, there is a full story of said "riot" in Lille.

Oh, and apart from a drug dealer, (pointed out by UK spotters to the French police), which started the chain of events, there were no arrests, for anything.

So CS gas and rubber bullets fired, 8000 to 10000 fans, one arrest.

Erm it was mentioned at the time.

I didn't see any kids in bother but I did see a couple of Everton lads starting on a bloke who was with a woman and obviously wanted no bother. Other than a boot up the arse he was left to wander off.

im sure Mr Jardine is My Boy Harry
Was MBH an absolute helmet?

There's already been a link to a thread where it was mentioned the day after the game. So, clearly, it was mentioned at the time.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back