Duncan Watmore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Different class that. Very impressive role model for lads and lasses into football who are in education.

Thought he was good on Saturday. The 8 pillocks behind him and Defoe however.....(not including Pickford)
How do you define good ?
Head down running with the ball , no end product no no vision no goals basically nowt.

What a complete ****, I always said he was the type of horrible bastard that would take the trouble to reply to letters from kids :evil:

How do you define good ?
Head down running with the ball , no end product no no vision no goals basically nowt.
Have to agree there mind. I thought he was very poor on Saturday. Effort, determination, work rate all very good but everything else well below par. Just ran down blind alley after blind alley.

How do you define good ?
He was better than that on Saturday.

You didn't watch the game?

But don't just take my word for it

The Echo-"Tenacious start lifted SoL and played his part in Defoe's scond with hard low cross. Loads of running."

The Chronicle- "On for Pienaar 15mins. Full of running and provided the assist for Defoe’s second goal"

amount of times I heard folk shouting for him to play passes that were never an option on Saturday because it's just the done thing was ridiculous. Some of our lot need to get off his back like.

I'm actually convinced that the stick he's receiving is because Van Aanholt improved slightly last season and he can't really be a scapegoat anymore. He's been shit this season though so give it 2 more games and Watmore will be forgotten about and it'll be Van Aanholt's turn again.

amount of times I heard folk shouting for him to play passes that were never an option on Saturday because it's just the done thing was ridiculous. Some of our lot need to get off his back like.

I'm actually convinced that the stick he's receiving is because Van Aanholt improved slightly last season and he can't really be a scapegoat anymore. He's been shit this season though so give it 2 more games and Watmore will be forgotten about and it'll be Van Aanholt's turn again.
I think he's been told to play his game. Offer an outlet and throw himself at the opposition's defence.

He never hides, is always after the ball.

He's a proper pro.
I suspect you couldn't say that about some of his teammates.
He needs some proper coaching to get him to use lateral vision and see what's on in front of him.
He's not so young for a footballer and really does need to kick on from this season.
I'm sure he knows it as well.
I hope he makes it but the jury is still out on that one I suspect.

He's probably looking for any opportunity to exercise his intelectual capability since he's in a profession where people get credit for being a complete dunce

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back