Duncan Watmore

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Icarebecauseyoudo

Has sent a 2 page hand written letter to a neighbour of ours and his 8 year old SAFC supporting son. They wrote to him asking for a few autographs and asking a simple question.

It explains how it was to combine his degree and wanting to play football. Very nice letter indeed

Whatever you think about the guy on the pitch, I am hugely impressed with him off it

Has sent a 2 page hand written letter to a neighbour of ours and his 8 year old SAFC supporting son. They wrote to him asking for a few autographs and asking a simple question.

It explains how it was to combine his degree and wanting to play football. Very nice letter indeed

Whatever you think about the guy on the pitch, I am hugely impressed with him off it

What was the simple question and if it was so simple why did it take 2 pages to answer it? :)

Edit: At least he has the decency to answer a simple question and not make one up on a football board and never answer it ;)

Different class that. Very impressive role model for lads and lasses into football who are in education.

Thought he was good on Saturday. The 8 pillocks behind him and Defoe however.....(not including Pickford)

Quality that. Not many would do that which is a sorry state of affairs in such a privledged job.
Credit where it's due in my view. Nice one Dunc.

My young'un waited outside the SOL after Saturdays match and said Defoe was different class as well - didn't leave until he's signed everything and the bairn got a great photo with him.

He's obvious a bright and hard-working lad. I hope he is successful, preferably at Premiership level, but if not at whatever level he makes long-term.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back