Duncan Watmore

Status
Not open for further replies.
apart from the assist on Saturday you're absolutely bang on. :rolleyes:

this is so close to the truth it's unbelievable. Almost like some of our fans don't feel like real Sunderland fans unless they've found an excuse to whinge to their pal in the pub.
It's sad to see and I can't quite figure out why people are so obsessed with criticising the young lads in the first team when it's sometimes unwarranted criticisim .

I loved hendo he always oozed quality and it was obvious he was going to be a top PL Ayer.
WTmore , I wish the lad every success but it's not going to be at the highest level and the sooner we sign a better option the better,it's certainly doing us no favours starting him .

The lad is a credit to his parents and the club. Even if he ends up finding his level at a lower league he's done fantastically well.

I was waiting outside the Hull game with my 7 year old so he could get some autographs. Fabio Borini and Duncan Whatmore both stopped to have a chat with him and addressed the autographs to him. The others didn't even speak and just scribbled on the pad. Some of them writes their squad numbers so he could tell what the scribble was. The others, we had no chance.

Hopefully he'll come back stronger and wiser. As it is I'm glad he's had a decent amount of games to reflect on. We'll miss his passion and energy.
I look forward to seeing him back in our red and white shirts asap.

Supporting the lads all over.... fleeting good times followed by a boot in the mush.
More like 1984 'imagine a jack boot stamping on your face forever' ;)

I told him afterwards that winning your first match was the worst thing that could happen to you

This was typed months ago cloth head this wasnt typed from saturday

If you actually took time to read when this was typed up you will see it was from a long time ago....little tit wank

Still a daft thing to say regardless of when written. Given the name calling, im not surprised.

This was typed months ago cloth head this wasnt typed from saturday

If you actually took time to read when this was typed up you will see it was from a long time ago....little tit wank
:lol:. You shouldn't have got away with that comment the first time you plank

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back