Don't call me the Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone get a bit tired of Poyet's whines? It appears he went on the same at Brighton. I would love Poyet to be a success at Sunderland but I'm getting sick of these sort of moans. He clearly will have input on transfers as is witnessed by Buckley and Bridcutt.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/30531089

Anyone get a bit tired of Poyet's whines? It appears he went on the same at Brighton. I would love Poyet to be a success at Sunderland but I'm getting sick of these sort of moans. He clearly will have input on transfers as is witnessed by Buckley and Bridcutt.

Apologies for the Sebness.

Couldn't give a fuck whether he's a moaner or has a bright, sunny disposition tbh. He can twist on all he likes.

He's not the manager in the traditional sense and is perfectly entitled to say so. Congerton is there for a reason.

Yes, whining for fun now. Although many statements are true, I can't believe

Yes, whining for fun now. Although many statements are true, I can't believe
This bloody phone.
I can't believe he ripped into the players just before the derby. Seems to be covering all avenue's.

I am. Sure a Brighton fan said this would happen. I like Poyet and can see what he is trying to do but when he winges about creativity its him who sets us up this way. He has options. Does he have to take off arguably our most creative player week in week out? Why play Wickham out on the left when Alvarez is back, why persist with a shit striker who can't score?
If you have no say in transfers then why are Buckley and Bridcutt( don't mind this lad) here?
It's Derby week, could do without our manager moaning and having a pop at the players and recruitment in public.

Utter garbage - why should he take responsibility for something that impacts his job but he has no (or at least limited) control over?
happy to be proved wrong mate and his bouts of cowardice and mental weakness are just figments of me overactive imagination, but i'm watching him like a hawk there mate. he'll walk before too long i fear. because he hasn't the balls for the fight there. imo

It's Abit ridiculous really. He still has an input in the players we sign, just look at Buckley and Bridcutt.

When we struggle he just bemoans a lack of quality and tries to escape the blame. Last year he claimed the club was rotten to the core when it looked like he was taking us down.

If Buckley and bridcutt are the biggest mistakes Poyet makes he'll be the most successful manager we've ever had ..transfer wise. If they were up for sale in January we'd get out money back and more..easily.
Compare that with the 70m Keane spent in 18 months. Not one player with resale value.
Danny Graham...will cost us to get shot, as did Alf. If fletcher and AJ were up for sale we'd lose money.
This fascination with citing Bridcutt and buckley as a supposed indication of Poyet's transfer incompetence is lost on me.

If Buckley and bridcutt are the biggest mistakes Poyet makes he'll be the most successful manager we've ever had ..transfer wise. If they were up for sale in January we'd get out money back and more..easily.
Compare that with the 70m Keane spent in 18 months. Not one player with resale value.
Danny Graham...will cost us to get shot, as did Alf. If fletcher and AJ were up for sale we'd lose money.
This fascination with citing Bridcutt and buckley as a supposed indication of Poyet's transfer incompetence is lost on me.
Lets ignore the wasted Henderson money and who spent it.

happy to be proved wrong mate and his bouts of cowardice and mental weakness are just figments of me overactive imagination, but i'm watching him like a hawk there mate. he'll walk before too long i fear. because he hasn't the balls for the fight there. imo
Last season he had the luxury of a miracle and there would of been hell on if he had walked or sacked. But he's not got that luxury this year. He could be talking himself into the sack if a couple of defeats come our way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back