Don't call me the Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.

This is one of the reasons I didn't want him as Manager, replacing one lunatic with another deranged personality.

Gus has done well overall, and has half won me over, but its stuff like this that puts me right off him.

As someone stated earlier, it will be his undoing at the club.

This is one of the reasons I didn't want him as Manager, replacing one lunatic with another deranged personality.

Gus has done well overall, and has half won me over, but its stuff like this that puts me right off him.

As someone stated earlier, it will be his undoing at the club.
cant see Short tolerating it , he has every right to question his backing but surely across a table would be better for all involved . I for one wouldnt be surprised if Poyet walks .

cant see Short tolerating it , he has every right to question his backing but surely across a table would be better for all involved . I for one wouldnt be surprised if Poyet walks .
He might be hoping to be pushed rather than jump. There might be a vacancy in the capital sometime soon.

I like him until he comes out with needless destabilizing shit like this then I think the club would be totally justified in giving him a warning over his public conduct and ultimately, if it continues, a P45.

You can't slag your employers off in newspapers and then expect happy happy.

Personally I have no issue with Gus "whining" for better players.
This, we could have someone that's just gets on with the shit provided, I can't fathom out some Sunderland supporters, they moan like fuck about the poor players we have, then moan when we have someone that's asking for better quality players, those type we'd all like to see signed, what the fucks wrong with these moaning little cunts, make you f***ing minds up!! ..:evil:

From the outside no different when Di Canio was making similar comments on player choices.

Call me old school but this DOF shit rarely works.
One voice, the Manager needs to be in control.
Live and die by the sword.

This, we could have someone that's just gets on with the shit provided, I can't fathom out some Sunderland supporters, they moan like fuck about the poor players we have, then moan when we have someone that's asking for better quality players, those type we'd all like to see signed, what the fucks wrong with these moaning little cunts, make you f***ing minds up!! ..:evil:

There's nothing wrong with a coach wanting better players to work with. The complaints are because of the way he's going about it. He's hardly going to be getting the best out of the existing players by publicly slagging them off & it may even hamper the efforts to bring better players in if they think they think the bloke they're going to be playing for is a bit of a twat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back