Dennis Skinner to Jeremy Hunt "wipe the smirk off your face"

• Thread starter Deleted member 27897
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

I won't criticise anyone who doesn't want to be associated with a failing regime. Keep you powder dry and jump back on the horse when I chance comes along to form a credible opposition with a serious chance of getting into power rather than get tarnished by something that's been doomed to failure since day one
How dry does ones powder have to be kept before one speaks out , even from the back benches . They are careerist cowards by your own admission and by their self interested silence are complicit in a way that renders them useless in future . No way back .

Give me the likes of Dennis any day. A necessary voice today when " cowards flinch and traitors sneer " ( seems to be going round not only in the house if you get my drift ;))

You could argue they are principled...Corbyn loves a principle
Well you could :lol::oops:

I won't criticise anyone who doesn't want to be associated with a failing regime. Keep you powder dry and jump back on the horse when I chance comes along to form a credible opposition with a serious chance of getting into power rather than get tarnished by something that's been doomed to failure since day one
Failing regime? That was his first day :lol:

They had a chance to pull the party together and they took their ball home in spite.

Failing regime? That was his first day :lol:

They had a chance to pull the party together and they took their ball home in spite.
And still they lurk in the background in cowardice preserving image. I mean even if they didn't join the crew they could still leap to their feet personally denouncing the Tories they profess to hate so much couldn't they ?

There's one thing I will guarantee, Dave won't still be in Politics in his eightees (although possibly might be a dinosaur in the Lords, haha..., I might tell his kids that one) He'll jack it all in soon and live the life of luxury spending his inherited millions from Daddies tax free offshore account and playing the Elder Statesman on paid for jaunts around the world.
The Commons will be a poorer place when that old Dinosaur becomes extinct.

Cameron has stated on record that he's only doing this because the country needs him.

It was obvious from day one where this sorry mess was going to end up

Well obvious to those with a ounce of common sense anyway
Self fulfilling prophecy if people refuse to work with the elected leader.

They should have given him the chance. The blame for that lies squarely at the feet of your heroes. You know, the ones you admire for putting themselves up there to be shot at except when they didn't.

Self fulfilling prophecy if people refuse to work with the elected leader.

They should have given him the chance. The blame for that lies squarely at the feet of your heroes. You know, the ones you admire for putting themselves up there to be shot at except when they didn't.

People refuse to work with elected leader?? :lol:

Eh your mates have made a career out of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back