Council Elections - May 5th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't worry though because the Lemmings of Sunderland will vote as they always do as after all their father voted Labour.

Go and get some new material you terminally dull man.

Only applies to Labour areas?

Henley on Thames: The area has since 1910 been a Conservative safe seat, making it one of the longest held seats by the party's candidates in the country.

Sunderland had a Tory MP as recently as 1963.

Henley on Thames: The area has since 1910 been a Conservative safe seat, making it one of the longest held seats by the party's candidates in the country.

"as recently" fuckin hell man :)

Sat in counting hall in shields. Wonder if I can be home for midnight.

There are more Tory "safe seats" than Labour. I suppose their voter's dads must have voted Tory.

Was desserted when I voted at 6pm. Ballot paper pads looked hardly touched

Aye Wheatley Hill polling station down the bottom end of the village was very quiet. We were stood outside talking for a good 30 minutes and nobody had gone in. I looked on the ballot paper thing on the desk and counted 17 and this was at 7pm.

There are more Tory "safe seats" than Labour. I suppose their voter's dads

It doesn't have to be the Tories as the alternative but for fucks sake it would be interesting to see some other party get a chance to see what they can do. Labour have been in so long that they have become lazy and complacent and have done little or nothing over the years to deserve the loyalty they receive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back