Christmas film countdown

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the thing, I haven't seen it in ages.
I basically have a photogrpahic memory for shite. Appealing* eh? :lol;

I'll be watching National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation this year, mind. Probably Die Hard, anarl. :cool:
Ah. I misread your first post was a recommendation. Get it watched - not that it sounds like you need to, you could of course wear a very dirty vest to get in the mood! :lol: Oh hey, quoting film shite is always very very appealing! But not fussed on National Lampoon, like.

Ah. I misread your first post was a recommendation. Get it watched - not that it sounds like you need to, you could of course wear a very dirty vest to get in the mood! :lol: Oh hey, quoting film shite is always very very appealing! But not fussed on National Lampoon, like.

I call the films John's Vest 1.2.3.4.5 ":lol:
I am not a fan of most of the Lampoon stuff, tbh.

I always have time for Back to the Future and the Blues Bros though. Certain films you can never tire of imo. :D
What's your pick? They don't even need to be Xmas films to enjoy at Xmas imo. Just as a good Xmas film is for any time of the year.

I call the films John's Vest 1.2.3.4.5 ":lol:
I am not a fan of most of the Lampoon stuff, tbh.

I always have time for Back to the Future and the Blues Bros though. Certain films you can never tire of imo. :D
His vest does seem to get an even shade of grey. Blues Brothers never did anything for me! I'm aware I seem to be in the minority here. :lol:

I think disliking the Blues Bros is a female thing. Dunno why, given the dashboard of his car has about as much rubbish on it as most lasses. You would think you would feel a connection. ;)

I think disliking the Blues Bros is a female thing. Dunno why, given the dashboard of his car has about as much rubbish on it as most lasses. You would think you would feel a connection. ;)
Nah...just nah... Possibly more a male 'thing', I can see that and will allow it. Although I'm not in favour of such gender stereotyping, and would run a mile from chick flicks etc. :lol:

LA Confidential, love this film and set at Xmas in 1950s glam LA. Watching this cracker tonight, great soundtrack as well

Yeasterday was miracle of 34th street, great film.
Tonight was Fred Claus, first time I've seen it and I enjoyed it

Was just saying to our lass I like 'Singing In The Rain' which has absolutely nowt to dee with Christmas but seems to be one of those cosy old fillums that would often come on the telly around this time (see e.g. The Great Escape, Von Ryan's Express, and Bridge on the River Kwai).

Also The Court Jester.

Sozz for the digression, don't want this thread to devolve into another 'favourite fillum' thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back