Christmas film countdown

Status
Not open for further replies.

safcforever

Striker
the tree went up today so as my tradition goes we watch a Christmas film every night until Christmas Day when we watch A Christmas Carol.

Today started with bad santa.
Any recommendations for my 21 day marathon?

the tree went up today so as my tradition goes we watch a Christmas film every night until Christmas Day when we watch A Christmas Carol.

Today started with bad santa.
Any recommendations for my 21 day marathon?
Do they have to be family Christmas films.

Jim Carey's Christmas Carol is canny. I really like the Patrick Stewart one too!

Be prepared for the annual blart-fest whenever Christmas fillums are mentioned with all the SMB soft cocks going on about how they cry at IAWL.

It's a canny fillum like but anyone who cries at the end is clearly not in possession of functioning testicles.

Cannot watch Elf cos I detest Will Ferrell

Tried to watch the Polar Express last night but got sick to death of Hanks and his usual shouty performance. Even in a cartoon he just can't help himself.

There's a canny made for TV fillum which I can't remember the name with Jim Rockford and his favourite co star Julie Andrews who meet and don't like each other but get stranded in an empty house during a Christmas blizzard and have to learn to get along. Better than your usual Hallmark Channel guff.

Be prepared for the annual blart-fest whenever Christmas fillums are mentioned with all the SMB soft cocks going on about how they cry at IAWL.

It's a canny fillum like but anyone who cries at the end is clearly not in possession of functioning testicles.

Tried to watch the Polar Express last night but got sick to death of Hanks and his usual shouty performance. Even in a cartoon he just can't help himself.

There's a canny made for TV fillum which I can't remember the name with Jim Rockford and his favourite co star Julie Andrews who meet and don't like each other but get stranded in an empty house during a Christmas blizzard and have to learn to get along. Better than your usual Hallmark Channel guff.
f***ing hell, there goes my Christmas spirit:(

I'm with you nearly all the way there tex. I will say though that Jimmy Stewart actively aggravates me hackles, the stuttering twat.

Love Actually. The SMB love it.

Bit of a guilty pleasure in our gaff. Can't stand Hugh Graaaahnt but he's not in this one much. There are so many Christmas fillums out each year trying to cash in, most of them low grade bollocks, but this one is better than most. Ditto for the remake of Miracle on 34th which I thought would be sacrilege but it's not bad, mostly due to Darling Dickie Attenborough who does a canny turn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back