Christmas film countdown

Status
Not open for further replies.

Love Actually. The SMB love it.
I really love the bit when Rick Grimes confesses his undying love for that little boy Bob Dylan style.

If you're after something a bit off key but utterly brilliant try Rare Exports: a Christmas tale

It's not one for kids

It's like the goonies meets John carpenters The Thing

Last edited:
In Bruges. Don't let your cunt kids watch it mind.
f***ing fairytale place isn't it? :lol:

The holiday

Christmas in Connecticut

Beyond tomorrow (Christmas)
Ohhh no...Karen! The holiday? It's dire. I only saw a bit of it as I'd mislaid the remote control (in the loo of course) and that had me throwing things at the telly. I have to say you've gone down in my estimation after that bombshell! :neutral: :lol:

f***ing fairytale place isn't it? :lol:

Ohhh no...Karen! The holiday? It's dire. I only saw a bit of it as I'd mislaid the remote control (in the loo of course) and that had me throwing things at the telly. I have to say you've gone down in my estimation after that bombshell! :neutral: :lol:

:lol: as you do !!!!

gutted :( ;)

ps you'd be sick if you saw what Im watching on channel 5 at the minute, its more sickly than the waltons with syrup on, widowed mother with crippled child finds happiness in a xmas hat shop naturally with the bosses son (where is the being sick emoji when you need it)

Christmas with the Kramk's is a decent festive film. Watched it again at the weekend and there are some good comedy moments in it. Well worth a watch.

:lol: as you do !!!!

gutted :( ;)

ps you'd be sick if you saw what Im watching on channel 5 at the minute, its more sickly than the waltons with syrup on, widowed mother with crippled child finds happiness in a xmas hat shop naturally with the bosses son (where is the being sick emoji when you need it)
I was just going to say The Waltons family Christmas or something! Actually I used to have a 'thing' for John-boy when I was very very young. :oops::lol:

Anyone who likes It's a Wonderful Life might like Miracle on 34th Street - the original b+w film of course with a young Natalie Wood. And The Bishop's Wife with Cary Grant as an angel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back