Borini

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chill out man ya prick
If he signs fine but he & his agent are mugging us off
You are a reet knob ower Borini

Horrendous ?
:lol:
They ARE NOT mugging us off!? How is taking a week to decide mugging us off?! How do you know we haven't given him the deal he wants?!

Stop making sweeping, damning statements!

He is not in Liverpool's plans, he has no chance of being anywhere near their first team next season, I cannot see any other side coming close to matching our offer, I would be amazed if he is not in a Sunderland top by the end of the window

The bold bit is 100% correct and also the most important part that most are ignoring, Liverpool (or Rodgers to be precise) do not want him and haven't done for a while. Whether he ends up with us or not remains to be seen.

The bold bit is 100% correct and also the most important part that most are ignoring, Liverpool (or Rodgers to be precise) do not want him and haven't done for a while. Whether he ends up with us or not remains to be seen.

Brendan Rodgers agreed to sell Jordan Henderson to Fulham not so long ago, Henderson refused to move and eventually has become a 1st team regular there, no reason Borini can't do similar.

Back on loan for a year then. Dippers don't want him, he doesn't want to come permanently and chance to showcase himself til he gets what he wants. At least he knows the place

Brendan Rodgers agreed to sell Jordan Henderson to Fulham not so long ago, Henderson refused to move and eventually has become a 1st team regular there, no reason Borini can't do similar.

There is when he continues to buy players to replace / play ahead of him. He wont be at Liverpool by the end of the window.

Lets hope you're right and he does sign, I can't say I'm confident of it happening due to the length of time he's already took to decide(8 days that we know of, probably more), I don't blame the lad as anybody would be reluctant to give up the possibly of Champions League football to move to a club that will most likely be mid-table at best next season.
But it's only been a week, look at some of the transfers and the time it's took, with bigger clubs than us.

If we don't get this lad, a neutral might think we'd be looking a bit twatful given this is page 258 on him. Fuck me, he's good but we don't need to worry about him too much do we?

They ARE NOT mugging us off!? How is taking a week to decide mugging us off?! How do you know we haven't given him the deal he wants?!

Stop making sweeping, damning statements!
9 days tmro & no sign of any intent
14m offer - fairly substantial
You seem ok with good to average 4/ 5th choice strikers stringing our club along
I'm not

But it's only been a week, look at some of the transfers and the time it's took, with bigger clubs than us.
14 m for a striker way down the pecking order ?

9 days tmro & no sign of any intent
14m offer - fairly substantial
You seem ok with good to average 4/ 5th choice strikers stringing our club along
I'm not
But decent players don't sign overnight. Some of the transfers to Man Utd, Arsenal etc have also been protracted. Not saying Borini is their standard, but comparatively to us he is.

Agreeing a transfer with a club and then 8+ days later still no sign of the player even bothering to have talks seems very unusual to me.
It's not though, some of the players the so called top 4 have sought, they didn't sign immediately.

But decent players don't sign overnight. Some of the transfers to Man Utd, Arsenal etc have also been protracted. Not saying Borini is their standard, but comparatively to us he is.
He's been here a season
Knows what it's all about
He's decent but not great - the fannys on here are worked into a frenzy
He needs to show his intentions before Rodney SAFC & Julio & co explode :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back