Borini

Status
Not open for further replies.

One thing doing for us is that due to the nature of him seemingly emotionally and physically incapable of letting go of a deal until it's done, due to his fearsome and dogged determination, I see the deal being right now closer to being done than not done.

This thread either needs to be made gold so that we can savour it forever or buried deep inside an active volcano somewhere and just hope an egotistical explorer doesn't find it one day commencing the end if days and eternal darkness.

Wow, I just need to comment on this thread so I can say I've been apart of it. Anyways I'm off for a borini cheese & ham toastie, someone give is a shout if he signs.

That Graeme Kelly bloke who said it was a done deal bar a medical seems a bit of a plonker like. He wrote this:

Funny thing is I heard his bird was a pain and wants her say but didn't want to put that on twitter for her to get pelters. #LFC
7:22am - 31 Jul 14

And Borini's fiancée replied:

@GraemeKelly1 if I'm a pain 4 wanting 2 knw where We'll be living and truth about this year to come.. Then so be it. If u have info DM me
9:08am - 31 Jul 14

That Graeme Kelly bloke who said it was a done deal bar a medical seems a bit of a plonker like. He wrote this:

Funny thing is I heard his bird was a pain and wants her say but didn't want to put that on twitter for her to get pelters. #LFC
7:22am - 31 Jul 14

And Borini's fiancée replied:

@GraemeKelly1 if I'm a pain 4 wanting 2 knw where We'll be living and truth about this year to come.. Then so be it. If u have info DM me
9:08am - 31 Jul 14

As said he as with Fishpaste knows the square root of fuck all

This thread either needs to be made gold so that we can savour it forever or buried deep inside an active volcano somewhere and just hope an egotistical explorer doesn't find it one day commencing the end if days and eternal darkness.

I'm hoping it becomes the only surviving evidence of our civilisation. Fuck the pyramids, can you imagine some archeoligists in the far future uncovering this and trying to make any sense of it. Not that it makes much sense anyways.

"Well at least we've found out why that particular civilisation met it's sad demise as it appears it was mainly populated by f***ing lunatics."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back