Borini

Status
Not open for further replies.

If he made it to chicago there are no direct flights to new castle. Obviously you can fly to London direct but that's it. I'll still bring the sign if borini is in chicago.

He's not going to come here unless he is forced out and there's no other takers.

Even if he did sign I doubt he'd stay here for long as he always spoke saying that he wanted to play at the highest level and was playing to impress any high level teams that were watching.

He works hard but I'm sure we can get another hard working player who contributes more than 3 open play goals and 2 assists, us signing him won't dramatically effect where we finish next season.

Can't believe how many pages on this thread. He must mean a lot to a lot of posters on here. Scoring 2 vs mags and 1 at wembley gives him a sort of cult status to people.

If that was the case it means he must have been brilliant for us. I could live with that!

I hope to god this is true. Mainly to prompt and shame some of the bell ends on here.

Gettin daft now, about 70% of the threads on here is someone trying to start a discussion, for a load of dafties to turn it into another nothing thread. Witha bit of focus on this board after the donations, it really is embarrassing and its getting worse. Its hardly a football forum anymore. Nobody can post anything without a load of bored idiots fulfilling their days.

True, there's a load of shite gets posted, but just move on. Better than risking looking like a daft c*nt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back