Borini

Status
Not open for further replies.

I want the lad, long as we are exploring different options too though, don't let them take us for a ride

Never mind.....I reckon Jozy will flourish in that wide left role. We can save ourselves £10m and hijack Hulls move for Snodgrass who I personally think is a better player than Johnson. A front three of Altidore, Graham and Snodgrass should have opposition defences quaking in their boots......all power, pace and precision.

From what I've seen in the media, we seem to be the only club that have shown any genuine interest in him. Maybe his agent is trying to generate some interest from other clubs to start a bidding war. Liverpool seemed to be making it clear they would be happy to consider decent offers only a week or so back.

From what I've seen in the media, we seem to be the only club that have shown any genuine interest in him. Maybe his agent is trying to generate some interest from other clubs to start a bidding war. Liverpool seemed to be making it clear they would be happy to consider decent offers only a week or so back.
Agree. Stinks of agent patter. Rodgers also saying on SSN that Liverpool will be signing more players. Got to make room somewhere...

Lallana done.

Last edited:
Anyone else bored titless of the Borini saga already?

If he comes fine, if he doesn't aww well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back