Baseball Post Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching the Jays game tonight in a bar in Cooperstown NY - Thanksgiving bank holiday weekend trip to the Baseball Hall of Fame museum. Hoping Sanchez will give us the clean sweep.

Watching the Jays game tonight in a bar in Cooperstown NY - Thanksgiving bank holiday weekend trip to the Baseball Hall of Fame museum. Hoping Sanchez will give us the clean sweep.
Two bombs in the first.

Cooperstown is a beautiful little town and I'm glad that I made my pilgrimage there. Great experience.

Just seen this thread. Really got into the baseball over the past couple of years. Even more so this year having subscribed to Sportsmania which now has MLB pass on for every game. Went to a Cubs game when in Chicago last year and absolutely fell in love with it so be up late tonight hoping they make it through. Arietta pitching tonight? Was an absolute god last year!

Went to Padres v Giants 20+ years ago as it was something different to do on a Thursday afternoon. The stadium held 60,000÷ but there couldn't have been any more than about 9,000 there. I did what most seemed to be doing, hanging around the bars and food stalls until the last three innings. Giants won and it was a really good afternoon out in San Diego. Mostly due to not actually watching the game, admittedly.

The Blue Jays have huge potential if they keep this form up. Toronto vs Chicago would be a great final matchup.
Batts have started again at just the right time. If they're able to continue the form then the pitchers should be okay as they've been solid all season.

Yeah I was round to the right there mate. You look like you've had a good view, especially of the CN tower when it got dark. Brilliant place to watch a game like.

It was difficult to not take in the skyline behind the stadium when it was around dusk and everything was lit up. Kinda added to the experience :oops:

Indians @ Red Sox started - another late night

Indians squeak past the Red Sox, Home to the Blue Jays 1am start on Saturday morning

Last edited:
After five and half hours SF Giants beat the Cubs 6-5 in the thirteenth. Brilliant game

Chicago scored 4 in the ninth to beat the Giants. Boche the giants manager screwed up big time taking Moore out. Worse than the Palace gae.

Last edited:
What a game between the Giants and the Cubs. 4 in the 9th from the Cubs and the save from Chapman. Unbelievable scenes, not sure who id want to face between the Dodgers and the Nats

Well, things are starting to take shape. It's really too close to call between the Indians and the Jays - again I reckon that will all come down to whether Cleveland can put a lid on Toronto's hitting.

Out of the two I think that the Dodgers have the best shot at giving the cubbies a run for their money but as we saw with Jays/Rangers resting up for a few days can sometimes be a disadvantage in baseball.

Either way it's shaping up nicely. Roll on...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back