Ban on lorries in London

• Thread starter Deleted member 40035
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

costing us hauliers a fortune, personally I'd like to install a comedy boxing glove on a stick which punched any cyclist that tried going up the inside, I don't think folks appreciate how difficult is is driving one of these things through a city.

I think the truck owners have done almost all they can now, it's easy to blame them, cyclists need to take more responsibility and of course cycles and vehicles should really be separated in the first instance

I've no problem with cyclists or lorries in London, it's the f***ing bus drivers that are the problem.

costing us hauliers a fortune, personally I'd like to install a comedy boxing glove on a stick which punched any cyclist that tried going up the inside, I don't think folks appreciate how difficult is is driving one of these things through a city.

I think the truck owners have done almost all they can now, it's easy to blame them, cyclists need to take more responsibility and of course cycles and vehicles should really be separated in the first instance
Exactly how I feel too, shouldn't cyclists (bellends) have to do the highway code aswell. I have nothing against cyclists but I seriously don't think they should be on the roads. Deathwish

Exactly how I feel too, shouldn't cyclists (bellends) have to do the highway code aswell. I have nothing against cyclists but I seriously don't think they should be on the roads. Deathwish

It's the London mothers you see riding round with one kid on the front and one kid on the back. Crazy.

Apart from you think they're all bell ends?

No I'm referring to their horns (bells) on the end of their handle bars.

Funny that as I see dozens of motorists not adhering to the Highway Code every week. And let's not start on mobile use when driving.
Motorists don't seem to accept that there are a small percentage of bad cyclists in exactly the same vain as themselves.

If you're going to create a new account to troll the board at least be funny.
Its my thread so...

See your pic again

What's the rule on pelican crossings?
In London yesterday that everyone seems to ignore this and stops on the crossings. When the lights changed, the pedestrians had to zig zag among the vehicles to use the crossing. If I'd had a pram or wheelchair with me, I'd have not been able to cross the road.
Logon or register to see this image

Last edited by a moderator:
I provided a still but there's a 46 second advert
That doesn't actually show the lorry overtaking. It starts with them side-by-side with the cyclist speeding up the inside. All depends on what actually happened first, was the cyclist trying to undertake the lorry?

That doesn't actually show the lorry overtaking. It starts with them side-by-side with the cyclist speeding up the inside. All depends on what actually happened first, was the cyclist trying to undertake the lorry?

Looks to me like the cyclist was speeding up aye

Mind you the cyclist is an actor as is the lorry driver so neither are really at fault here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back