10 minutes for Borini to sign . . . Looks unlikely doesn't it??

Status
Not open for further replies.
As soon as he played in that Liverpool friendly the day after we had abid accepted, it was fairly obvious something was up. I am as dissapointed as the rest of us, but some people have been burying their heads in the sand, especially that Julio lad.

Just made it very clear in a press conference what he thinks about Borini..

'There’s some players who know they’ll have very limited game time if they choose to stay past Monday’s transfer deadline.'

Just made it very clear in a press conference what he thinks about Borini..

'There’s some players who know they’ll have very limited game time if they choose to stay past Monday’s transfer deadline.'

lol...Man I hope Borini screws himself because of his ego and short-sightedness. I'd laugh all season at that.

Its almost certain he won't come now, with Alvarez seamingly on his way, dissapointing like, I wonder who he is waiting for to come in?

We'll get him on loan again I think.

I hope not. I think it would be great if Sunderland felt confident enough to spurn him at the last minute after he has dragged this out like he has. Seriously, poor decisions should have bad consequences and his decision not to sign on a permanent with Sunderland was a bad choice. Let him sit in the stands week in and week out for Liverpool and waste an entire season.

I hope not. I think it would be great if Sunderland felt confident enough to spurn him at the last minute after he has dragged this out like he has. Seriously, poor decisions should have bad consequences and his decision not to sign on a permanent with Sunderland was a bad choice. Let him sit in the stands week in and week out for Liverpool and waste an entire season.

If we were half decent then I'd agree.

Nose. Spite. Face.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back